When do the Bhoys start back Training?

Watched the return to training video today....still no Jota and no Kyogo there either ...not sure these bhoys are gonna be ready for the 17th. Heard some reports Jota could still be out for a while yet. Anybody got any updates ?

Watched the return to training video today....still no Jota and no Kyogo there either ...not sure these bhoys are gonna be ready for the 17th. Heard some reports Jota could still be out for a while yet. Anybody got any updates ?
I have no idea mag 7, and a huge reason why I believe Ange may well possibly have a rethink about how we could potentially change in formation for future matches.
To date, I believe that we have used 35 players so far and yet we have still lacked squad depth and more so with key players missing.
This tells me that we still remain a long way short of being able to stick with the 433 especially when injury and covid are things you can't say have gone away still.
Abada has looked a better player through the centre than out wide on the right and a potential partnership with meada through the centre with a Rogic behind them, still doesn't sound to bad to me still.
With Jules potentially on the way back now, should in theory give us a better option of going with a 3 at the back, and hatate and Ralston are both more than capable of providing the width also, and yet the Ange attacking philosophy, high tempo and pressing could still be kept, with still more options available still if injury and covid remains to haunt us this season still, but should still struggle to stop us still imo and not to become factor's for the remainder of the season

I have no idea mag 7, and a huge reason why I believe Ange may well possibly have a rethink about how we could potentially change in formation for future matches.
To date, I believe that we have used 35 players so far and yet we have still lacked squad depth and more so with key players missing.
This tells me that we still remain a long way short of being able to stick with the 433 especially when injury and covid are things you can't say have gone away still.
Abada has looked a better player through the centre than out wide on the right and a potential partnership with meada through the centre with a Rogic behind them, still doesn't sound to bad to me still.
With Jules potentially on the way back now, should in theory give us a better option of going with a 3 at the back, and hatate and Ralston are both more than capable of providing the width also, and yet the Ange attacking philosophy, high tempo and pressing could still be kept, with still more options available still if injury and covid remains to haunt us this season still, but should still struggle to stop us still imo and not to become factor's for the remainder of the season
Thanks John....First time I've seen in a long time a manager who can turn out a team regardless of first team picks missing and get everything from them. Unfortunately everything is not enough from some but that's purely based on capability and not the will. I suspect both Kyogo and Jota are still not quite recovered and whilst I would want their quality available I still feel Ange will find a way to win especially with the new lads on board. I am certain Reo is for midfield going forward so I'm looking forward to that and of course Daizen will ease our concerns of kyogo missing. Jota remains a big miss but we can compensate with Jamesy and or change the formation. Still think Greg Taylor is Ange first pick on the left of the back four.

Hart
Ralston CCV Jullien Taylor
Calmac Attate Rogic
Maeda Kyogo Jota

With a strong squad and bench to rotate :
Bain Juranovic Welsh Starfelt Scales
Bitton McCarthy Turnbull Gucci
Abada Giakoumakis Forrest

Will be of great benefit to us if the 5 sub rule is reintroduced as is expected With current covid status.

With hopefully the young bhoys continuing to getting developed.. I think some may have to go on Loan like big O Shaw Johnston etc but keen to see Dembele Bosun Lawal Moffat Dawson Monty Murray all get a chance here or elsewhere at some point all be it they will have to work hard to get into a first team squad.

And I'm certain training has already restarted in answer to your original question 👍
That’s my team you have there m7

Thanks John....First time I've seen in a long time a manager who can turn out a team regardless of first team picks missing and get everything from them. Unfortunately everything is not enough from some but that's purely based on capability and not the will. I suspect both Kyogo and Jota are still not quite recovered and whilst I would want their quality available I still feel Ange will find a way to win especially with the new lads on board. I am certain Reo is for midfield going forward so I'm looking forward to that and of course Daizen will ease our concerns of kyogo missing. Jota remains a big miss but we can compensate with Jamesy and or change the formation. Still think Greg Taylor is Ange first pick on the left of the back four.
Taylor’s the best LB at club
Scales not far behind

271654451_966367720676638_4770137958689007488_n.jpg

#hoopsupsideyourhead what a legend!​

With Jota still missing I'd think Daizen would play on the left as that's where he's played prominently for his old club. Seems strange a lot of guys on here looking to play him on the right hand side. That's not to say it wouldn't work.

Getting Jules back will be like the signing of a new player imo, and really looking and hoping he can regain his form and fits nicely into Ange system of playing, and seen nothing yet to suggest he can't, in fact I believe he could really thrive under Ange.
Good news us i believe, and potential offers us many more options in defence as long as he can remain injury free.

With Jota still missing I'd think Daizen would play on the left as that's where he's played prominently for his old club. Seems strange a lot of guys on here looking to play him on the right hand side. That's not to say it wouldn't work.
Yer right Stevie he is more of a left sided forward was more thinking when Jota returns Daizen on the right but he actually might alternate in that front 3..Will be interesting to see what Ange does.

Still very hard to say Steviebhoy67 what Ange plans are in regards the anti football teams where the 3 up front and using 2 wide men is proving to be so difficult to break down and has cost us 7 points so far this season.
Playing with the wide men cutting inside has only made the penalty box even more compact and less space available for anyone to actually work in, so hence fewer goal scoring opportunities being created.
Ange is a very clever manager and expect him to be fully aware of the problems Scottish football still possess and even more so, now he has been able to access it for himself and with the signings been made now in the 2nd phase of the rebuild, we look far better equipped now to give these anti football teams the hidings the shit deserves.
Still got a feeling that going with pace that kyogo, daizen, abada and Jota through the middle and all comfortable out wide, will give teams nightmares to defend against. With someone with the guile and ability of Rogic behind to slip passes into goal merchant's in front of them, would also give us a new dimension to our play, also a role Jota could also play comfortably imo.
Our possession stats still haven't delivered the amount of goals we should have scored and won games more comfortably than we have done on many occasions to date, and I still strongly believe that in the 2nd half of the season, we will really start to see the benefits of Ange and his rebuild, and potentially even more better and exciting times ahead still, and new calculators will be needed to some of the hidings these anti football Scottish teams deserve coming there way imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back