When do the Bhoys start back Training?

We have 2 weeks before our next game after a hectic and challenging schedule to date, so a well earned rest would be justifyed.
Even if they did go away for some warm weather training the club are hardly going to announce it, especially after the shite we had to put up with last season.
The main talking point regarding training imo, is weather we might change shape and formation now or sticking with Ange favourable 433.
I still think we may well possibly change to a 3412 like our last game that may well offer us better and more varied option to change during a game if required to with the players we have now imo.

As ange says we don't stop we never stop I'm sure thiers training being done by the bhoys even when thier at home.the players know that ange will notice any lapses in fitness he'll want them ready to go.thier ll be no sleeping at the wheel on anges watch.
Was thinking the same ' break ? What break ?breaks are for pussies mate and I'm just starting " Ange Postecoglou ( I heard him)

Going with Ange's 2 7 1 formation, and a fully fit squad, I would imagine its something like the following (I've been wrong before). 😇

Big Joe.

JJ CCV Julien Scales.

Calmac Gucci Rogic

Maeda Kyogo Jota.

That leaves Forrest Turnbull and the 4th bhoy from the land of the rising sun as subs and Tony Ralston as well , assuming no other bodies are brought in.

Fek me bring on the Alloa 🇯🇵😂🇯🇵😂💪😇

Hart
Ralston CCV Jullien Taylor
Calmac Attate Rogic
Maeda Kyogo Jota

With a strong squad and bench to rotate :
Bain Juranovic Welsh Starfelt Scales
Bitton McCarthy Turnbull Gucci
Abada Giakoumakis Forrest

Will be of great benefit to us if the 5 sub rule is reintroduced as is expected With current covid status.

With hopefully the young bhoys continuing to getting developed.. I think some may have to go on Loan like big O Shaw Johnston etc but keen to see Dembele Bosun Lawal Moffat Dawson Monty Murray all get a chance here or elsewhere at some point all be it they will have to work hard to get into a first team squad.

And I'm certain training has already restarted in answer to your original question 👍

Anybody any idea how we might line up if everyone's fit??? I think maeda is for the right hand side kyogo in the middle and Jota left but would live to see how more informed posters would line up the whole team
Brilliant question cairnsybhoy and sure there are many like myself asking the same question especially now with the extra jap imports added to the squad.
I still believe that the return of the league in 2 weeks time could be a huge defining moment within the league campaign with us facing the hibbes at home and the pigs having to go to the sheep's pen.
We have a huge advantage in terms of no one knowing how we will possibly line up for the game, and not even knowing what formation /shape of what the team could look like still.
So if Ange sticks with the 433 and we already know he's not afraid to stick new players straight into the heat of battle, I'll guess at
Hart
Ralston, CCV, Starfelt, josip
Rogic calmac reo
Jota kyogo Daz
However I have a sneaky feeling still that Ange after having time to review the season so far and time to make changes to work on a different things, he may well opt for the 3412 approach, which I believe offers us much more variation for the matches ahead
So again as a total guess
Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt
Josip guci calmac Jota
Rogic
Kyogo Daz
With a cup game to follow against alloa I would also expect many changes between the two starting teams for the first 2 games back after the break.

Brilliant question cairnsybhoy and sure there are many like myself asking the same question especially now with the extra jap imports added to the squad.
I still believe that the return of the league in 2 weeks time could be a huge defining moment within the league campaign with us facing the hibbes at home and the pigs having to go to the sheep's pen.
We have a huge advantage in terms of no one knowing how we will possibly line up for the game, and not even knowing what formation /shape of what the team could look like still.
So if Ange sticks with the 433 and we already know he's not afraid to stick new players straight into the heat of battle, I'll guess at
Hart
Ralston, CCV, Starfelt, josip
Rogic calmac reo
Jota kyogo Daz
However I have a sneaky feeling still that Ange after having time to review the season so far and time to make changes to work on a different things, he may well opt for the 3412 approach, which I believe offers us much more variation for the matches ahead
So again as a total guess
Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt
Josip guci calmac Jota
Rogic
Kyogo Daz
With a cup game to follow against alloa I would also expect many changes between the two starting teams for the first 2 games back after the break.
Cheers mate exactly kind of stuff I was looking for....I really like the 3412 😍 wow man the guile and pace in that team and against hibs who like to try and play football it's gonny be some game I think.....cause I think maeda is gonny blow teams away they won't know wits hit them but I'm also looking forward to reo he looks a really nice composed player him and calum shud be good together I canny wait to see them play noo😁

Cheers mate exactly kind of stuff I was looking for....I really like the 3412 😍 wow man the guile and pace in that team and against hibs who like to try and play football it's gonny be some game I think.....cause I think maeda is gonny blow teams away they won't know wits hit them but I'm also looking forward to reo he looks a really nice composed player him and calum shud be good together I canny wait to see them play noo😁
I still think we stand to see the most exciting times ahead this century with a team that stands to become the strongest we have ever assembled in this century to date imo, so can't wait until the restart of the campaign now.

I still think we stand to see the most exciting times ahead this century with a team that stands to become the strongest we have ever assembled in this century to date imo, so can't wait until the restart of the campaign now.
We are all trying to keep a lid on things but we ain't stupid we can see what's being built its happening faster and probably better than we all thought aswell ur correct about being one of the most exciting teams being built the possibilities are endless HH

Not to pour cold water on the excitement but their is the small matter of positive tests still running riot at the moment...that may well still play a big part in who is available. Injuries also need to clear up. Hopefully I'm wrong but 1 in 20 in Scotland testing positive tells you there is every chance there will be disruption to football squads in the next few weeks before we return. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt we will escape it.

Not to pour cold water on the excitement but their is the small matter of positive tests still running riot at the moment...that may well still play a big part in who is available. Injuries also need to clear up. Hopefully I'm wrong but 1 in 20 in Scotland testing positive tells you there is every chance there will be disruption to football squads in the next few weeks before we return. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt we will escape it.
Aye ur rite that's gonny be brutal if we get an outbreak let's hope not🤞

Anybody any idea how we might line up if everyone's fit??? I think maeda is for the right hand side kyogo in the middle and Jota left but would live to see how more informed posters would line up the whole team

Imo our strongest starting 11 and 7 subs when all fit

Hart

Juranovic carter Julie Japanese left back

Rogic Callum Japanese midfielder

Kyogo Ajeti Jota

Subs
Bain
Broony
Ralston
Starfish
Maeda
Taylor