When does it end?

Steviebhoy67

SPFL take back some tickets from Aberdeen for semi with sevco and make them change booked seats. More tickets for sevco. How the fuck is this being allowed to go on? Every man and his dug doing everything they can to help sevco end our domination. Any ideas how we can make these hand shakin bastards accountable?
HH?

I do not know the full story, but to be honest if Aberdeen cannot punt them then I would like fans of their opponents to get an opportunity to see the game. I would like Hearts to be held to the exact same standard..... they should return what they cannot punt.

I do not know the full story, but to be honest if Aberdeen cannot punt them then I would like fans of their opponents to get an opportunity to see the game. I would like Hearts to be held to the exact same standard..... they should return what they cannot punt.
Apparently Hearts supporters have been instructed to sell their tickets starting next to where our allocated blocks are ensuring that should they not sell all their tickets that Celtic will not be offered unsold due to policing issues. I may be wrong but thats the information i got from media.
HH?

SPFL take back some tickets from Aberdeen for semi with sevco and make them change booked seats. More tickets for sevco. How the fuck is this being allowed to go on? Every man and his dug doing everything they can to help sevco end oudomination. Any ideas how we can make these hand shakin bastards accountable?
HH?
the sfa an the spfl can do whatever they like tae help sevco , but they cannot make them a good team ther shite and they no they are HH

When it ends is when Celtic blow Hearts away at Murrayfield.

Then when they try the same shit with a dash of Mibbery in the Final we sink Sevco
sevco aint making no final eh hoops do eh jambos , sevco bottle will crash against e shaggers the fear of playin scotlands finest will b too much for em

If Hearts have sold the areas beside the Celtic fans and can't sell out their allocation they should either made to reseat their fans of be made to pay for every unsold ticket.they have left

only way to beat these bassas is on the park
The history of the last 51 years since Lisbon and in particular since the issue of rangers license for Europe 2011/12 , the liquidation of Rangers and the issue of the European licence this season to Sevco should demonstrate how completely wrong you are

Agreed but they are consistently getting away with it We beat them every time we played them last year but heho they are given a license against the rules to compete in Europe along with us and benefit from the money generated that's my point .
The fact they have not and are not punished in anyway for the cheating before they ran out of money and got liquidated will only embolden them to continue even more in collusion with the governing bodies , which is what we are now seeing

Apparently Hearts supporters have been instructed to sell their tickets starting next to where our allocated blocks are ensuring that should they not sell all their tickets that Celtic will not be offered unsold due to policing issues. I may be wrong but thats the information i got from media.
HH?
You are right about the celtic vs hearts allocations but this is also what Aberdeen did with their tickets and are now been forced to relocate their fans or face a sanction/fine by the SPFL ....... but no one in the media have acknowledged

You are right about the celtic vs hearts allocations but this is also what Aberdeen did with their tickets and are now been forced to relocate their fans or face a sanction/fine by the SPFL ....... but no one in the media have acknowledged

This is more evidence that "the fix is in" a third treble is a complete no no for the authorities and will be stopped using all and any means they can even stuff like this trying to limit our team getting our support whenever possible . likewise it's getting uncomfortably close to ten in a row which will be stopped by any means necessary. Meanwhile our board do SFA

This is more evidence that "the fax is in" a third treble is a complete no no for the authorities and will be stopped using all and any means they can even stuff like this trying to limit our team getting our support whenever possible . likewise it's getting uncomfortably close to ten in a row which will be stopped by any means necessary. Meanwhile our board do SFA
I know right!! It's so blatantly obvious what they're doing. How many crazy decision been made so far this early in the season. Like the Allen McGregor's kick out or Scott mckenna's karate kick or even how boyata gets sent off for decent when others don't I could go on and on about refs,the SFA/SPFL and the media but I'm sure we all know this. Anything they can use to try and stop us getting the treble treble and 10iar. HH

SPFL take back some tickets from Aberdeen for semi with sevco and make them change booked seats. More tickets for sevco. How the fuck is this being allowed to go on? Every man and his dug doing everything they can to help sevco end our domination. Any ideas how we can make these hand shakin bastards accountable?
HH?

Sorry Stevie,

Parochial Scotland is about to get worse if brecit goes through....

Remember the affiliation with Europe and the European Court has always meant our people can be judged equal to others, when that is taken away the courts will refer to yore without candor in favour of handshakes which will set our people back about 100 yrs.

What has this to do with Celtic?

Well it weakens everything they have tried to work towards in the past 20 years and it will affect us hugely.

These baskets will revert those twenty years for the small diff and openely laugh in our faces without fear of arbitration or consequence.

We are being dragged backwards.

Sorry pal i hate to be doom n gloom but have learned the hard way to be realistic yet resillient.

HH pal ☘️

Back