When is our board gonnae grow a pair!!!!!!

michael duffy

We've had Saracens rugby team outed as cheatin bastaarts,Somerset cricket club, outed as cheatin bastaarts, Man u about tae get it,but there's wan entity, wi' a get out of jail free card,aye the scum fae sheildhall open sewer,nobody ask's any question's,possibly somethin to do, with the death threat's bomb's and bullet's in the post,are we that desparate, fur phuqin money,they bastaarts would have us deid in a heartbeat,but oor board,fur whitever reason,gie them oxygen
who gives a phuq aboot their blue pound, grow a pair Peter, or come back Fergus!

Sorry Micheal don't think that will ever happen the board is made up of Business people and Tories have lost all the reasons why our club was started for only interested in money and profit. Believe they only invested in transfer market because of the Huns spending No chance of any change in the future unfortunately

We've had Saracens rugby team outed as cheatin bastaarts,Somerset cricket club, outed as cheatin bastaarts, Man u about tae get it,but there's wan entity, wi' a get out of jail free card,aye the scum fae sheildhall open sewer,nobody ask's any question's,possibly somethin to do, with the death threat's bomb's and bullet's in the post,are we that desparate, fur phuqin money,they bastaarts would have us deid in a heartbeat,but oor board,fur whitever reason,gie them oxygen
who gives a phuq aboot their blue pound, grow a pair Peter, or come back Fergus!
Could not agree more Michael, they care little about us pal.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I know that I'm an advocate for the board, but in all fairness, it is not in their remit to pursue this matter.

This is a matter for the governing bodies of football to be scrutinising and investigating, particularly the SFA!

Look at how the governing bodies of rugby union and cricket are undertaking their investigations. The punishment meted out to Saracens was intended to punish and it certainly did that. Now compare that to what went on up here for as clear a case of FRAUD as could possibly be. Not just a sporting injustice, but a fucking crime in the eyes of the law.

The media were also complicit in the soft-sell and cover-up, but the governing body........not fit for purpose and a disgrace to the game.......even now!

Aye, the board deserve some beef, but they are charged with serving the interests of Celtic. They should be able to trust the guardians of the game to serve the interests of football and those who pay to watch the game.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I know that I'm an advocate for the board, but in all fairness, it is not in their remit to pursue this matter.

This is a matter for the governing bodies of football to be scrutinising and investigating, particularly the SFA!

Look at how the governing bodies of rugby union and cricket are undertaking their investigations. The punishment meted out to Saracens was intended to punish and it certainly did that. Now compare that to what went on up here for as clear a case of FRAUD as could possibly be. Not just a sporting injustice, but a fucking crime in the eyes of the law.

The media were also complicit in the soft-sell and cover-up, but the governing body........not fit for purpose and a disgrace to the game.......even now!

Aye, the board deserve some beef, but they are charged with serving the interests of Celtic. They should be able to trust the guardians of the game to serve the interests of football and those who pay to watch the game.

Great point SP but they arent even serving the interest of Celtic at the moment are they?
It's been well established that a lot of Celtic shareholders lost out due to the cheating. A lot of fans lost out on watching their club play in europe or win titles.
If, and this is a massive if, sevco win the cup final. The fact that our board have stayed quiet and not looked after the interest of our fans and club will see us lose out to a club that shouldn't be allowed to compete. The club would also lose out on prize money and the fans would have to put up with them lording it over us. That is not our board looking after Celtics interest in my opinion.

Great point SP but they arent even serving the interest of Celtic at the moment are they?
It's been well established that a lot of Celtic shareholders lost out due to the cheating. A lot of fans lost out on watching their club play in europe or win titles.
If, and this is a massive if, sevco win the cup final. The fact that our board have stayed quiet and not looked after the interest of our fans and club will see us lose out to a club that shouldn't be allowed to compete. The club would also lose out on prize money and the fans would have to put up with them lording it over us. That is not our board looking after Celtics interest in my opinion.
That's the criminal aspect of it, Lubo, unfortunately each individual would have to file suit against an organisation which is no longer an entity.

It's in this scenario that their 'same club' argument completely falls down, as any private citizen claiming financial recompense for their crimes and misdemeanours will be told that there is no identifiable entity to arrest, charge or prosecute.

The Celtic board find themselves in the same predicament. It's not as if anyone can even sue the estate, as the estate (as was) no longer technically exists.

We know they're a bunch of crooked, cheating, conniving set of cuntinals, but the only real and tangible focus of Celtic's ire should be the SFA who were complicit in the fraud.

Just on that point though, Lubo, I do agree that the board have to send out a very clear signal that corruption in any form will not be tolerated and that the SFA are in dereliction of their duties if they do not monitor and oversee events as they occur in real-time.

Celtic has to separate itself from the SFA stance on this subject and have their legal team briefed and prepared at the first evident sign of impropriety.

Whatever the huns financial strategy is, it is entirely dependent on pushing the boundaries of the law. Celtic just have to be ready to act.......not react!

Hi Michael, a wee question for you!
You werenae brought up in Drumchapel when you were a wain by any chance? It's just that I was and I remember a Duffy family. And there was a Michael. I know it's a very long shot but thought I'd satisfy my curiosity. Cheers

Just on that point though, Lubo, I do agree that the board have to send out a very clear signal that corruption in any form will not be tolerated and that the SFA are in dereliction of their duties if they do not monitor and oversee events as they occur in real-time.

Celtic has to separate itself from the SFA stance on this subject and have their legal team briefed and prepared at the first evident sign of impropriety.

Whatever the huns financial strategy is, it is entirely dependent on pushing the boundaries of the law. Celtic just have to be ready to act.......not react!
Celtic board have to inform the Celtic shareholders that the reason why it is not in the interest could be

1. The club that commited the offence cannot be pursued any longer as they were liquidated
2. The club would have to pursue the SFA through CAS or courts and the punishment may be that all Scottish clubs under the SFA jurisdiction may face a ban from European competitions

However whatever the reason the club have to make it clear why they feel it is not in their interest and put it out in the public domian.
I look forward to PL and Co informing the media that Rangers ceased to breath when they were liquidated and that the old firm tag no longer applies to Celtic in any legal capacity and when it is used by the media it is simply a made up fabricated continuation of a myth a once used terminology that was confined to the dustbin when Rangers Football Club PLC (1872) was liquidated.
And when the media at BBC have pundits in to talk about the old firm they are merely referring to a bygone era, an era that cannot be returned to, as history is what it is, a moment or event a fleeting glimpse that took place before been dismantled.

Last edited:
Back