When Privilege and Entitlement is Exposed for All to See

During his time as editor of The Spectator Boris Johnson gave the thumbs up to the publication of this 'satirical' poem by James Michie......

TS.jpg

So a guy who finds shit like this acceptable, funny and worthy of publication in a UK newspaper is now Prime Minister who creates and enacts policies that impact the lives of every person in Scotland.

During his time as editor of The Spectator Boris Johnson gave the thumbs up to the publication of this 'satirical' poem by James Michie......

View attachment 9842

So a guy who finds shit like this acceptable, funny and worthy of publication in a UK newspaper is now Prime Minister who creates and enacts policies that impact the lives of every person in Scotland.
I agree with you, Shadow but Johnson probably wrote this as he has been caught on camera often slagging us. If it was Michie then thats another Scots surnamed person booting us. There is sadly, a lot of people up here who like Johnson

I agree with you, Shadow but Johnson probably wrote this as he has been caught on camera often slagging us. If it was Michie then thats another Scots surnamed person booting us. There is sadly, a lot of people up here who like Johnson

I have no doubt Bojo authorised it's publication with giddy glee AtS but it seems Michie was the author. Either way they're still a pair of cunts!

As for the people up here who like Johnson, well that'll be that faction of useful idiot UnionJocks who don't care that he's a useless waffling womble of death who doesn't give a fuck about them so long as he keeps up the supremacist Rule Britannia rhetoric!

Democracy can be a bummer sometimes

It can be mate, especially when the masses swallow the bullshit they're fed by duplicitous politicians on the make and their equally duplicitous cronies in the media but unfortunately it's the best we've got.

I say 'we' but Scotland doesn't really have a proper democracy! How can it when it's votes are made meaningless by a larger neighbouring country.

Last edited:
Back