When the Sevconian “all in” goes arse up.

Since going for the 55 bus they have thrown everything at it to stop the holy grail (their words )and they will throw even more the next year and the next

The Mibs shot there bolt early this year but there not finished yet , and next year will be huge ,i can see it going off the scale

Costs a lot to polish a turd these days ,don't see it changing anytime soon

They were better off dead
A 7yr old club can't be going for 55!
HH?

Hun culture- All in.

-You have not put anything in?

Hun culture- You are a hater. All in! you obsessive.

-I still think you'll find you haven't actually put anything in yet.

Hun culture- Aye but what about Morelos and his 35 million which is coming soon?

Still no put anything in yet, cant go all in with nothing and expect to win the prize.

Hun culture- We won 54 trophies with imaginary loans, died by not paying them back, and stillwe are going for 55 with no ante, more imaginary loans that never need repaid when they pull the pull again.

But it was them who were cheated.

I was talking to my Sevconian pal yesterday and i obviously steered the conversation to football within seconds. He started by saying that when they get the £15-20m for Pele and hopefully another £5-7m for Tav the Chav, this would enable them to win the league by investing it in players.

When I stopped laughing I pointed out that there was more chance of him, a baldy, would wake up in the morning with an Afro that would put a 70’s Harlem resident to shame.

And Tav would be lucky to reach £5m. I reminded him that if he and most of Sevconia don’t think he’s a captain or good enough to take them forward then why would any other cunt?

That Morelos would never attract bids over £7m. He’s a liability.

I went in to talk about how even after they had gone all in. And we had spent next to fuck all, they are finishing with jackshit to show for it as we will lift another treble.

I did agree with him that probably every penny the do receive will be spent trying to improve the team. Something we could never say. But, to think that their constant loans and sofa raids could go on forever was nuts.

He said to me, he agreed but the hope in everyone if their minds is that we continue to go cheap and spend nothing. He accepted that if we got to the CL in the summer, it could mean as many in a row as we wanted, but was totally convinced we will do fuck all.

I nearly agreed with him in that and conceded that the odds where in his favour. I couldn’t in all honesty argue we would, because I don’t believe we will.

They have gone all in and it failed. This is the time to bury them. This summer. Not January or next year, but this summer. We are standing with our boot on the neck of the only snake who can kill us and we, so far, are nibbling at it tail, when we should be bringing an axe down in its neck.

The upshot is, they are more confident we will fuck up than they will get it right.

That’s where we are. They know for them to dominate we must capitulate. As I said, the odds are in their favour and for that to be even remotely possible, means to me an abject failure on our part for them to even have any chance of stopping us.

All in goes tits up, so what are we going to do now? I wish I could say this time it will be different. I can’t because I’m sick to the back Fucking teeth saying that. I rather see it. Over to you Celtic. Weild that axe after sharpening it up.
Did you ask your pal, once they got rid of Morelos, who was gonna put the ball in the net ??

Giving an u18 coach 20m to spend in Scotland. Have the people really fucking lost the plot here. fuck me Brendan never got that in 2.5 yrs! Look at spent and money brought in since the start of the season.he bought some shite but 7m Armstrong 19.7m moussa 9m himself. HH ☘☘

3 Minutes world beater, Daily Record should call it it a day, can surely only be zoomers who hand over money for this shite.

index.jpg

3 minutes in a Columbian strip and he's worth £10m extra........only in the land of Sevconia where the surreal meets the deluded.
These Cunts are that Deluded that they've infiltrated Blackers this w/end & bcoz they're buzzing celebrating winning erm eh oh that's right Fuk All the players will be buzzing next wk!???????..Pity the Cunts furgoat they'll be stuck in a wee corner, oot ae sight, oot ae mind!!???????..Get this Fukin PISH HORSED CELIK FUR FUXSAKE..BURY THE SCUM!!???☘☘☘??????

Members online

Latest posts

Back