When will we recognize these guys properly?

Winter

We won 9iar , 4 trebles in a row ( never been done worldwide) set the longest unbeaten run in British football history surpassing our own record and then covid19 hit. Queue empty stadiums and only an aborted treble treble bus run from hampden to show for it. The club owe it to the fans to get everyone of them that was involved through the years back in Glasgow and a bus parade (that was stopped by police) I was one of a few hundered lucky enough to see the bus pass the brazen head before it was diverted from saltmarket because people wouldnt clear the road , a nonsense as everyone would have let the bus through or be crushed by it. The parade should be reorganised by the club weve never celebrated the achievements we set and we should , were just not like them and no memorial benches or laws will be broken just a celebration that's overdue HH ☘

Last edited:
We won 9iar , 4 trebles in a row ( never been done worldwide) set the longest unbeaten run in British football history surpassing our own record and then covid19 hit. Queue empty stadiums and only an aborted treble treble bus run from hampden to show for it. The club owe it to the fans to get everyone of them that was involved through the years back in Glasgow and a bus parade (that was stopped by police) I was one of a few hundered lucky enough to see the bus pass the brazen head before it was diverted from saltmarket because people wouldnt clear the road , a nonsense as everyone would have let the bus through or be crushed by it. The parade should be reorganised by the club weve never celebrated the achievements we set and we should , were just not like them and no memorial benches or laws will be broken just a celebration that's overdue HH ☘
This is what happens when you don't type in paragraphs, nae bloody replies! 😹

Love this idea Winter, don't know why you didn't mention it earlier πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Those 4x3 guys will only get the credit due to them from us. It must have broken the hearts of sevvie hacks having to report that the Fenians were the first to do it. A sevvie/deidfilthyclub manager would have got a knigthood fae the queen. Slippy got a nightoot fae Prince Andrew for one tainted title.

Whatever happened to Anthony Stokes? The last I saw o him he destroyed Sevco in the Cup Final when on loan at Hibs. What a player when on his game. Disna like Elvis impersonators though.
Gary Hooper tae, banged in the goals for Celtic. There was a stat about Hooper playing in all 4 English leagues and cups, all 3 Scottish competitions and both European competitions.

Whatever happened to Anthony Stokes? The last I saw o him he destroyed Sevco in the Cup Final when on loan at Hibs. What a player when on his game. Disna like Elvis impersonators though.
Gary Hooper tae, banged in the goals for Celtic. There was a stat about Hooper playing in all 4 English leagues and cups, all 3 Scottish competitions and both European competitions.
Heads up his arse ..another player who wasted his career.

Members online

Back