When will we win the SPFL?

When you take into consideration how comfortable we won the league last season in the end, and this with us being totally unprepared for the start of the season, having to deal with the injury crisis in the manner that it was, and throwing players straight into the heat of battle without any preparation time as such, then in theory next season title should already be won before a ball has even been kicked, on paper anyway.
With the strength in squad developing nicely to where we were a year ago should make the title a formality in theory.
Yet we have seen both sides of the coin over the past 2 years to all know complacency within football is never a good mix and thankfully we have a manager who knows that only to well also.
Looking so forward to each game that hopefully comes along, and enjoy hopefully all the success it brings along the way from the first game until the last one and don't see any other outlook either, as we all know anything can happen within the football World as such.

We will never win the SPFL. Unless we all meet up and some how manage to form a professional football club. Then we will have to climb up through the Scottish league system....I mean its not impossible I guess. But, IMO, I don't think we will ever win it. To many old folk on here. And Tony has got fat apparently. I've got a bad back and I think Shammy is to small to be a footballer in Scotland...you know, with all the hammer throwers we have in our league. It will be a cunt of a commute for Dill and Larry and yourself ofcourse. Never say never though.
In saying that...I hope Celtic wrap it up as soon as they possibly can.

One game at a time ( to pre-quote Ange).
This season will be different, we are favourites again and never looked likely to win it til the return after Christmas break.
I'd expect a strong challenge from old firm f.c.
Clubs like hibs and Aberdeen have a point to prove this season as well.
I expect us to win it and hopefully we'll open an early gap with them having to take part in the cl league path qualifying.
It wont be handed to us, we will have to work harder than last season , be better than last season .
Were ahead of schedule.
Keeping that momentum going and getting off to a good start this time is essential.
Cant be dropping 6 points in first 6 games. Lots of hard work ahead , but we never stop .

One game at a time ( to pre-quote Ange).
This season will be different, we are favourites again and never looked likely to win it til the return after Christmas break.
I'd expect a strong challenge from old firm f.c.
Clubs like hibs and Aberdeen have a point to prove this season as well.
I expect us to win it and hopefully we'll open an early gap with them having to take part in the cl league path qualifying.
It wont be handed to us, we will have to work harder than last season , be better than last season .
Were ahead of schedule.
Keeping that momentum going and getting off to a good start this time is essential.
Cant be dropping 6 points in first 6 games. Lots of hard work ahead , but we never stop .
Alzheimers must be starting to set in winter, we dropped 9 points in the 1st six games last season, shouldn't be handing up a head start this coming season

Back