When you open your trap and confirm what we already know about you

Probably get shot down for this, but here goes. I feel the GB have become a liability. For me it has become crystal clear they put their own agendas well ahead of showing support for the club. While I agree quite a number of Celtic haters are absolutely revelling in the opportunity to put the boot into our club, it also has to be said they are more than adequately provided with ammunition .

Last edited:
Probably get shot down for this, but here goes. I feel the GB have become a liability. For me it has become crystal clear they put their own agendas well ahead of showing support for the club. While I agree quite a number of Celtic haters are absolutely revelling in the opportunity to put the but into our club, it also has to be said they are more than adequately provided with ammunition .
I love their passion for the club but i dont follow their political self harming of the club. their timing isnt always great and they dont seem to have a self reflect mirror at times.

by all means have their political banners outside ground. And if its a non offensive premeditated response to something they feel needs highlighted then it can be useful if club sanctions it beforehand. But when its just plain offensive or disrespectful and calculated to be self defeating towards club growth then they need sanctioned imo.

just same as blue side needs sanctioned when its just plain offensive to broader society.

they actually help justify the horde more often than highlight their wickedness

Looking at the muppets who are making comments it’s the same lot who filled thier pockets with illegal cash,they attack Celtic at any given opportunity no doubt getting a few backhanders for thier efforts,then we have one of thier past bigots Lafferty who used his bigotry to attack a Celtic supporter who was having a laugh at his expensive,no excuse in this day and age,now he has been kicked out of the N Ireland team with Kilmarnock also investigateing his actions,the glasshouse that is Ibloss are drip feeding thier mugs with excuses for the losses and lack of investment who will like Trump supporters believe every word,they will continue to attack Celtic whenever until thier bubble bursts then of course it will be Celtics fault

Looking at the muppets who are making comments it’s the same lot who filled thier pockets with illegal cash,they attack Celtic at any given opportunity no doubt getting a few backhanders for thier efforts,then we have one of thier past bigots Lafferty who used his bigotry to attack a Celtic supporter who was having a laugh at his expensive,no excuse in this day and age,now he has been kicked out of the N Ireland team with Kilmarnock also investigateing his actions,the glasshouse that is Ibloss are drip feeding thier mugs with excuses for the losses and lack of investment who will like Trump supporters believe every word,they will continue to attack Celtic whenever until thier bubble bursts then of course it will be Celtics fault
Aye he will be a pundit on a BBC channel soon. 🤡 That he is.

If ye can watch the Northern Ireland press conference. A guy keeps asking the manager if Lafferty is oot the squad cos o injury or sectarian comments. They do not want to answer but the guy keeps asking. One of the Associations press Liason guys gets very angry at the questions and shouts at the journalist.
What a bizarre press conference. The manager looks like he is bewildered by it all.

The unacceptable face of Scottish football was well established when the the club from Govan committed mass fraud and omitted to pay their Queen her taxes.
Their disgusting Sectarianism will be a stain forever.
Souness is well and truly a partof that.
Pay their taxes ?
They didn't pay the face painter the 40 quid owed, FFS
Kyle Sclafferty a knob, on, and off the field

Last edited:
If ye can watch the Northern Ireland press conference. A guy keeps asking the manager if Lafferty is oot the squad cos o injury or sectarian comments. They do not want to answer but the guy keeps asking. One of the Associations press Liason guys gets very angry at the questions and shouts at the journalist.
What a bizarre press conference. The manager looks like he is bewildered by it all.
Did he shout "Fuck off ya fenian bastard" asking for a friend from UEFA

Souness and his sort live in a different world from us. In his world, hatred is the primary emotion. Irish people and Catholics are the enemy. The people of his world are orgasmic at the thought of wading through blood and sending people back to where they belong.....so, in his eyes he's not wrong.
To the people of HIS world, we are the unacceptable face of football in Scotland and I for one am happy about that.
The day Celtic and our fans become acceptable to Souness and his like is the day we lose the battle against them!!

We became unexceptional the day we won the European Cup since then the have used anything to attack Celtic and thier supporters
Irish ancestors catholic by birth Celtic supporter by choice to them it does not matter from the day they are born they have hate instilled into them I have like many on here have suffered thier abuse it’s not banter it’s a outpouring of bile Hatred is a terrible decease and in thier case has no cure SAD

I love their passion for the club but i dont follow their political self harming of the club. their timing isnt always great and they dont seem to have a self reflect mirror at times.

by all means have their political banners outside ground. And if its a non offensive premeditated response to something they feel needs highlighted then it can be useful if club sanctions it beforehand. But when its just plain offensive or disrespectful and calculated to be self defeating towards club growth then they need sanctioned imo.

just same as blue side needs sanctioned when its just plain offensive to broader society.

they actually help justify the horde more often than highlight their wickedness
The club sanctioned fans because they didn't agree with their doomed ideals of PL. Gates were put up, a silence was drawn. The club then put themselves in the same pen as anyone without control, so what makes them different to the GB , other than their wealth and shady ideals

we have moved on since then, Ange is now getting hit, job here job there, our best payers , going here going there. MSM is depressing in its ability to fight reality when it has none, imagine being a journalist today. Must feel like sueness swimming in a deep loch. We are used to this poop, Sueness was a monster long since drowned in his own mediocrity

Back