When your instincts tell you its true. Can anyone share this onto the noise from Celticnewsnow for me.

Celtic Ghostie

Can one of you noisers share this article by the Celtic family blogger onto the Noise. This resonates with ME because my first pre season post last year as Celtic Ultra (sort of) at the time expressed this very same concern. I believed then, as I do now that we could not be allowed to do the ten and it would be great if you all stayed strictly on topic and aired your thoughts on the subject not on the CF blogger or his personality but on the actual subject. As I said at the time of the Arfield incident - this is way beyond football and worthy of all our responses

Can one of you noisers share this article by the Celtic family blogger onto the Noise. This resonates with ME because my first pre season post last year as Celtic Ultra (sort of) at the time expressed this very same concern. I believed then, as I do now that we could not be allowed to do the ten and it would be great if you all stayed strictly on topic and aired your thoughts on the subject not on the CF blogger or his personality but on the actual subject. As I said at the time of the Arfield incident - this is way beyond football and worthy of all our responses
what is t you want shared mate?

is this the link?

assuming thats the link

seems a mad way to get votes since I doubt anybody who wants union ever would switch to SNP

if anything it seems more likely they would lose votes by having that particular agenda.

would seem unlikely imo

assuming thats the link

seems a mad way to get votes since I doubt anybody who wants union ever would switch to SNP

if anything it seems more likely they would lose votes by having that particular agenda.

would seem unlikely imo
Think it was more about the fear of public unrest TET. I always felt that overcoming opposition teams would be the least of Celtics obstacles this season ( granted we made an arse of that )

Think it was more about the fear of public unrest TET. I always felt that overcoming opposition teams would be the least of Celtics obstacles this season ( granted we made an arse of that )
its possible I suppose

I think we could get social unrest though if indy was voted for,

they still live in the feudal system in their minds

yeomen warders and their apprentice boys going back to the city of London riots not long before union of crowns

yeoman was lowest rank of humanity back then with any rights

the link between no rights and rights was the apprentice systems in big cities run by merchant classes

anything below yeomen aka freemen of city were not classed as commons

House of Lords for aristocrats
house of common for peepo with rights

below commons were the chaff the cattle the serfs

city of London franchise expanded into new world not long after claiming certain cities fora yeoman warders and the freemen in the 3 kingdoms

it led to civil war when the peepo in city of London felt foreigners were infringing on their merchant monopoly rights and the apprentice boys of London not unlike the brown shirts of nazi world but 100s years earlier went on rampage regularly smashing up any foreign merchants who they felt were not playing to their rules in their world.

city of London started the civil war

to create a republic system fora peepo the commons

And to this day the apprentice boy systems of feudal era refer to themselves as ra peepo who have rights

under classes or foreigners have none

but you would need to scour through the academic papers from pre glorious revolt to see the system since it would appear any books on the constitution of uk are non existent

the constitution is there its just not available to read openly unless you go through the ancient charters of which most have never been repealed allowing certain things to be legal that you would expect in modern democracy to be illegal

but as long as its never contested in highest courts

it will remain in the esoteric realm of constitutional law

the peepo always meant something specific

it was yeoman class and above who had real voting rights

to get from non peepo status to peepo stats you must be invited through the guild systems and serve as an apprentice

its the masonic system before it became manifest in 1717 under whiggamore cattle driver governments of uk under their glorious revolution

its possible I suppose

I think we could get social unrest though if indy was voted for,

they still live in the feudal system in their minds

yeomen warders and their apprentice boys going back to the city of London riots not long before union of crowns

yeoman was lowest rank of humanity back then with any rights

the link between no rights and rights was the apprentice systems in big cities run by merchant classes

anything below yeomen aka freemen of city were not classed as commons

House of Lords for aristocrats
house of common for peepo with rights

below commons were the chaff the cattle the serfs

city of London franchise expanded into new world not long after claiming certain cities fora yeoman warders and the freemen in the 3 kingdoms

it led to civil war when the peepo in city of London felt foreigners were infringing on their merchant monopoly rights and the apprentice boys of London not unlike the brown shirts of nazi world but 100s years earlier went on rampage regularly smashing up any foreign merchants who they felt were not playing to their rules in their world.

city of London started the civil war

to create a republic system fora peepo the commons

And to this day the apprentice boy systems of feudal era refer to themselves as ra peepo who have rights

under classes or foreigners have none

but you would need to scour through the academic papers from pre glorious revolt to see the system since it would appear any books on the constitution of uk are non existent

the constitution is there its just not available to read openly unless you go through the ancient charters of which most have never been repealed allowing certain things to be legal that you would expect in modern democracy to be illegal

but as long as its never contested in highest courts

it will remain in the esoteric realm of constitutional law

the peepo always meant something specific

it was yeoman class and above who had real voting rights

to get from non peepo status to peepo stats you must be invited through the guild systems and serve as an apprentice

its the masonic system before it became manifest in 1717 under whiggamore cattle driver governments of uk under their glorious revolution
Thats what I'm trying to provoke TET clear intelligent responses to the idea that we are swimming against a larger tide than the footie and when you see the public response in George square after Indyref it make you wonder

I wrote a post about a week ago suggesting that government involvement has in it;s own way cost us dearly this season. From Boli reaction to Christie to even the latest 16 players and staff beong removed from the team. I know that we have contributed largely but to live under the threats by 'government' in Scotland. It seemed clear to me that 10 was never going to be allowed.
Add to this the Refs awarding at least a penalty per game up to now and associated 'down to 10 men' scenarios and you have a full blown conspiracy theory.... my own opinion

I wrote a post about a week ago suggesting that government involvement has in it;s own way cost us dearly this season. From Boli reaction to Christie to even the latest 16 players and staff beong removed from the team. I know that we have contributed largely but to live under the threats by 'government' in Scotland. It seemed clear to me that 10 was never going to be allowed.
Add to this the Refs awarding at least a penalty per game up to now and associated 'down to 10 men' scenarios and you have a full blown conspiracy theory.... my own opinion
As Tommy Burns said just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm wrong 😁😁😁

The article is utter unadulterated pish. Thats the type of nonsense you'd expect from the inmates on follow follow or one of their other lunatic asylum sites to come away with.
We've been crap all season, on and off the pitch. We have went from one PR own goal to the next. The gulf between the club and the supporters has never been bigger since 1994 and yet we still have this type of utter garbage.

As well as being allowed to use a private testing company I know for a fact that the Auchenhowie training facility is being used by all their academy teams the protocol is it’s only the 1st team squad who r to train together at Celtic nobody else is allowed near lennoxtown apart from 1st team squad and management!
But nothing to see here Timmy move on!

We have reason to be paranoid ,although it was funny the last few years when the huns were getting more paranoid than us,but it's ok now the refs have been put in there place ,and now ref as told to ref ,eg 1pen for a tight game,1 pen and a red card for a really tight game ,and most importantly only rangers men of I'lkto ref the sevco games ,and most importantly make sure Celtic get the most rangers minded refs for all games that look like they could drop points,it's that bad you cannot get a bet on a sevco penalty or a man being sent of against them,I know we have made a cunt of it ,but it's with just more than a little help from Thier friends at the Lanarkshire refs association

Last edited:
Back