When your instincts tell you its true. Can anyone share this onto the noise from Celticnewsnow for me.

Spot on C R, I hated Blair for his actions. He was in power so why not create a Bill that would allow R C's to become Prime Minister or Chancellor.
Sorry folks but that is a conspiracy too far. There is no law regarding who can become UK PM. The monarch cannot be catholic, that is the law, though Catholics found it difficult to be PM due to the idea that a catholic could then be seen to be giving advice to the monarch which was not thought of as a good move.

imo

because its a violation of the glorious revolution constitution and its enshrined both in the overt and covert laws

its one of the tenets of the system

its a pillar of the constitution

there is no power higher than man made Zion in the NWO

the glorious revolution is the corner stone of the man made city of Zion

the Catholic Zion believes in a heavenly city of zion

And its manifest spiritual temple is the Catholic Church.

It defines its dogma from a higher power than the state, therefore the NWO of glorious rebellion against all things being created means you cannot have a prime minister who believes in a heavenly Zion while working on behalf of the earthy rebellion Zion.

Catholics must be destroyed for man made Zion to be fulfilled under the 10 sephiroth of the man made pantheon of man made Zion.

As a bloke in trainspotting once said

"no more catholics,"

and the cry was hurrah for 1690 and the new constitution of the glorious rebellion, anarchy at its finest moment, called loyalty
Wrong TET.

thank you Tet for your knowledge of history and the facts about this.

I only knew that somewhere it was deemed that Britain could never have a Roman Catholic PM.
technically there is no overt law prevention pm from being catholic

but it violates too many crown related advisory stuff written into the act of settlement

However if you are technically catholic only but have excommunicated yourself through secret oaths then although you are baptised you could well be unconsciously schismatic or in violation of canon law and therefore your baptismal promise has been nullified.

Hence reason masonic temple make you swear an oath prior to being accepted at lowest rank long before you are tied to the secret parts of their society

And that oath part automatically excommunicates the soul from the baptismal promise and why the popes maintain you are out until you repent and re adopt the baptismal promise which then excommunicates you from your masonic oath.

two mutually incompatible spiritual paths

you cannot be catholic if you are part of a masonic style fraternity that has been excommunicated from the church or worse is anti church.

Sorry folks but that is a conspiracy too far. There is no law regarding who can become UK PM. The monarch cannot be catholic, that is the law, though Catholics found it difficult to be PM due to the idea that a catholic could then be seen to be giving advice to the monarch which was not thought of as a good move.
constitutionally CoE head cannot accept advice from practising jew or practising catholic

monarch must give assent

but monarch only has power from the crown which is constitutionally masonically enshrined by the act of settlement

the overt attacks on catholicism may no longer be protected and promoted by overt laws but the hidden hand still maintains its covert rights of status

May even be a factor in the rejection of eu law which has a supreme part which was above uk law until Brexit occurred

the conspiracy part is factual where secret oaths exist

what exactly the conspiracy entails is often hidden in ancient charters and promises not manifest which the city of London always had until Charles 2nd repealed them and when wee jimmy his brother the actual catholic got the throne those city remembrancers of their ancient rights asked the president of united provinces to rekindle their rights (mostly clandestine without the written constitution) in order to exterminate all threats to their merchant monopoly for the barons who controlled the major ports across the protestant union.

they cannot allow a pm to have access to heir secret charters who is not sworn into the secret oaths protecting the secret charters.

Last edited:
quite an interesting documentary with a few hidden revelations of the rights of the city inside the city

A strange case which highlighted the weird secrecy of London.

A business man was voted into the corporation government on reform

the alderman enacted their right to blackball him because he was not a fit and proper person, based on fact they hadn't nominated him :p:p:p:p:p:p

upheld by the high court.

he had wealth and status required but they just didn't want him because he wanted reform of the clandestine constitution and voting rights distribution.

It pains and disappoints me to read this nonsense. If I can use a quote from Big Jock from way back in the sixties after Celtic lost a game. He was asked by a reporter what EXCUSE he had for the defeat? His reply was that he didn't look for excuses, he looked for reasons. Excuses fix nothing.

I do think they may be a conspiracy against us & has been for a long time, bias ref's, & the like but to say its now the SNP as well as the UVF, I now think its gone too far.
All in all this season we have been pish, who do we blame for that. We have been masters of our own downfall. Blame the board, NL & the player all have been shite.

is this the link?

What a load of pish. That's something the trump supporters at QAnon would believe.
So in this big conspiracy, how did they get the celtic team to down tools?

And Kamala Harris the first black woman as Vice President HH
Ano see that all the networks are fucking fawning all over that fact that not only a woman but a coloured women finally got one of biggest jobs in american politics its 2021 and theyve still not sorted out they're human rights and racism against black America but are heavily celebrating this appointment as if WOW LOOK AT US WE ARE SUCH A FREE COUNTRY🤣🤣one of the most racist countries in the world but canny admit it got to play the look at us we are so progressive so american fuckin shysters the lot of them...fair play to kamala Harris though 👏

Ano see that all the networks are fucking fawning all over that fact that not only a woman but a coloured women finally got one of biggest jobs in american politics its 2021 and theyve still not sorted out they're human rights and racism against black America but are heavily celebrating this appointment as if WOW LOOK AT US WE ARE SUCH A FREE COUNTRY🤣🤣one of the most racist countries in the world but canny admit it got to play the look at us we are so progressive so american fuckin shysters the lot of them...fair play to kamala Harris though 👏
So just because there are big issues with racism people can’t show their obvious joy and no doubt relief to have a woman of colour VP and two fingers to that psychopath who has been ousted from office.

I doubt very much that people are not aware of the obvious systemic racism after the murder of George Floyd and many other black African Americans. Yes there are huge problems but I think having Kamala Harris there is huge plus in the long road to getting something done about especially the police force throughout America. 💚🙏

And to be honest can we criticise America when we have the Brexit Britain from hell all voted for and by mainly the racism card - yip let’s take control of our borders oh except if it’s the Covid leave them open then. The worse shysters I know of are that lot of Conservative and unionists down in WM 😧

So just because there are big issues with racism people can’t show their obvious joy and no doubt relief to have a woman of colour VP and two fingers to that psychopath who has been ousted from office.

I doubt very much that people are not aware of the obvious systemic racism after the murder of George Floyd and many other black African Americans. Yes there are huge problems but I think having Kamala Harris there is huge plus in the long road to getting something done about especially the police force throughout America. 💚🙏

And to be honest can we criticise America when we have the Brexit Britain from hell all voted for and by mainly the racism card - yip let’s take control of our borders oh except if it’s the Covid leave them open then. The worse shysters I know of are that lot of Conservative and unionists down in WM 😧
Not at all I wrote well done to her???wit I said was the massive kidding going on for instance the capitol riot fox news just kept saying but the black people in the summer done this n that it's so obvious that cause it was white Republicans they downplayed it if it was BLM there wid have been a slaughter

Kamala Harris is a very impressive person, she's had an exceptional career so far and im sure she will make America a better country and hopefully the world a better place for all.
Just a shame that she is still judged by some as black, or south Asian, or female.
She's a person, fully qualified for the job and should be celebrated for her abilities not her heritage.
I felt the same with Obama, the most dignified president in my lifetime, not because of his race, not in spite of his race, its just who he was, as a person, as a president.
The sooner we all become trully colour blind the better.

Agree wholeheartedly Hoopy. It should always be the person and not the colour well done Kamala 👏👏. Oh and by the way Tet any truth in there being a Lodge in the Vatican.Asking for a friend.HH☘️.

Agree wholeheartedly Hoopy. It should always be the person and not the colour well done Kamala 👏👏. Oh and by the way Tet any truth in there being a Lodge in the Vatican.Asking for a friend.HH☘️.
no idea but I wouldn't be surprised since the church had judas as one of the first selected bishops and the reek coming from Vatican at times has a pungent grove smell at times.

But like judas they are interested in the city of man rather than the truth to reach the city of God

So discerning the true Zion requires either wisdom through knowledge inspired by grace or total subordination through meekness and humility inspired by grace to navigate the pitfalls of a world that wants order from their chaos.

Not all men who claim to be catholic are Catholic

All men are slaves to sin

The Vatican may well be a construct of the French order from chaos during the Napoleonic restructuring of Europe.

It may well be full of bohemian grovers

But hold onto and searching for the truth is important if you chose the path of knowledge. beware the enlightened knowledge of modernity for the evil one was the most brilliant spirit of light in his glory and he has permission to try and destroy the truth

Not forgetting the DUP...

Members online

Latest posts

Back