Where do you sit politically?

GG, the Labour Party candidate for Dundee West is a lad called Jim Malone. He got dragged into the anti-semitism tosh and it's a total fallacy.

Jim doesn't agree wirh fascistic zionist values and presents a strong case against occupation in the West Bank - that doesn't make him anti-semitic, it only makes him pro-Palestinian in the sense that an invading force are further trying to culturally evict the native population.

Jeremy Corbyn represents those same values. Beyond that alone, Jeremy Corbyn will regulate corporate interests. He will fund the Health Service, he will nationalise industries that are now profit-hungry behemoths and he will ensure that taxes are relative to income.

Every aspect of the media bias is based on self interest and preserving the money-making status quo.

I will vote tactically this election, as my preferred candidate has about as much chance of picking up the seat as the huns have of clearing their debt.

There are no mainstream political parties that accurately reflect my own political values, but prior to Blairism, the Labour Party were my weapon of choice. Scotland needs a strong Labour Party and the vast majority of the current Scottish Party are nothing more than mealy-mouthed bourgeoisie who think that being radical means drinking red wine with a nice chunk of seabass.

I urge you to have faith in Corbyn, GG..........as has been previously mentioned, the alternative is truly terrifying.
I appreciate your opinion SP and I have no issue with someone who does not agree with Israeli politics. To disagree with those politics does not make you anti Semitic.
However, I don’t want a Prime Minister who thinks that artwork showing Dickensian style cartoon Jews , as money grabbing parasites, is perfectly OK.
Neither do I want a Prime Minister who stands on a platform with Hezbollah and Hamas representatives and calls these people his “friends”.
He and his cronies have created such a toxic environment that Jewish MPs feel they can no longer remain in the party. My own MP Margaret Hodge has had a very difficult time of it lately. And some university student unions have refused to allow a Jewish students union branch, whilst having no issue with an Arab branch.
In my honest opinion once again the Labour Party has elected a lame duck as leader and it’s another case of Ed Milliband. Most people in the party knew he would cost us the election and he did.
Once again we are unfortunately heading fir a conservative government and more years of agony.
I have already voted as I have a postal vote and against my better judgement I have voted labour. But I’ve mixed feelings and don’t want Corbyn in number 10
HH

FFS we’re back to the flat world argument again..... been reading back over these threads and reached the conclusion that God must love nutty people because he makes so many of them. But why they end up on this forum is one of life’s mysteries, like why is there always a tea spoon left in the washing up bowl...... where do all the odd socks go.
I’m pretty sure one of these nut jobs will be able to tell ...... and I bet they will.
Nutty as feckin squirrel shit..... lah de dah..... whistle while you work........ they’re coming to take me away ha ha he he............

FFS we’re back to the flat world argument again..... been reading back over these threads and reached the conclusion that God must love nutty people because he makes so many of them. But why they end up on this forum is one of life’s mysteries, like why is there always a tea spoon left in the washing up bowl...... where do all the odd socks go.
I’m pretty sure one of these nut jobs will be able to tell ...... and I bet they will.
Nutty as feckin squirrel shit..... lah de dah..... whistle while you work........ they’re coming to take me away ha ha he he............
freewill GG

the answer lies in freewill

the conundrum of thy will be done v my will be done.

God made things for a purpose

Man can use freewill to follow the truth of that purpose or rebel

freewill is good

but it can be used against the truth

when you force the truth it creates rebellion

when you force rebellion you create rebellion

God did not create rebellion

he created freewill and took risk good would prevail

mankind took that freewill and nailed the truth to the cross and let sedition go free instead

mankind chose coercion and used it to kill the truth.

But you cant kill the truth

And it will set you free.

Back