Where do you sit politically?

OMG when Uri Gargarin flew round the flat earth in his intercontinental ballistic missile

he took real footage of the earth

And it really is flat and looks like a pizza

And the footage was hidden until Now

Thai Tim

you were right all along look

the footage will probably be removed so be quick

Here's an idea for you to experiment with, Thai Quim.........

Why don't you take off your tinfoil crash helmet and smash your demented nugget off of that ice wall repeatedly.

Evidence of such cranial pummelage might just convince me that you have a point!

Sorry T.E.T.

You were right all along. His brain is getting smaller and smaller as it runs away from him.

No such thing as a "flat earth", but he might be confusing that with a flatline on his CAT scan as the dipshit is technically braindead.
must be clapping himself at thought of playing Celtic this weekend

he always has a breakdown leading up to playing Celtic

And he avoids reality

Must be hard being a Billy Goat Man

Awwwww cheers for that, Thai Tit

I almost thought you were deliberately ignoring me for a while there.

Now, I'm safe in the knowledge that I have a wee pet eejit to call my own

The irony of a hun preaching flat earth is so deliciously ironic. The hun is the descendant of the conquered; who throughout history chose to bow. It goes back to the times of the Romans and beyond. We Celts of western Europe are the descendants of those who refused to bow. We are told that ancient people believed the earth was flat and the pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar) marked the edge. Our ancestors threw caution to the wind and sailed westward, to the unknown for it was nobler to sail off the ends of the earth than bow down. It is no accident that a people disenfranchised and discriminated against for centuries would punch so far above our perceived weight on the world's stage. US Presidents, European Champions and so many internationally recognised leaders in so many fields. But on the ordinary scale; when you or I go to any nation on this planet; people know who we are and want to be part of us. Compare that to nobody likes us we don't care.

I'm gonna give you a wee 'like' there (that's 'like' not 'lick' as you're so often prone to doing with the ladydudes, Tim)

I apologise if you feel that you or your cause has been insulted. It's merely my natural reaction to the sheer idiocy that pours (in an arching, globular flow) from your keyboard and your photoshop studio.

Insults are childish and demeaning, so it's probably just as well that I am both immature and happy to lower the tone on any given subject.

Ach, I'm only joshing with you, Timotei.......I still think you're oot your tree and a serious twat.

Ach, I'm only joshing with you, Timotei.......I still think you're oot your tree and a serious twat.

Ahh timotei, the ornagie's shampoo of choice.....didn't like

e0_pantene-pro-v-shampoo-formula-650x650.jpg

Back