Where do you sit politically?

Make sure you keep up with your meds at all times Thai. You're talking utter bollocks. The Bible is man made shut. And which god are you talking about? My fav is Thor. I hope it's him.
Thor is pagan icon

And fact you hope its him means you must subconsciously have an ideal

thor is lot like the huns favoured pagan ideal

Strong have the right to take from the weak

The vikings were very Hunnish in nature

They didn't believe in social equality (whatever that might actually mean)

And they certainly didn't believe in freedom

:p

Thor is pagan icon

Ok ok, hows Poseidon in the the grand scale of the paganometer?

Having an IQ and world experience way higher and more powerful than most of you fools, means I would need to drastically dumb down 98% of my non-football contributions for you to think I was normal.

Are you also a stable genius like Trump? Because only a narcissist and seriously deluded individual would come out with that statement. Your original post clearly illustrated that your IQ got mixed up in the post and some intelligent person actually got yours.

Thor is pagan icon

Thor is pagan icon

Not actually factually correct.

Not actually factually correct.

depends on which set of historians you believe though, besides they treated their own quite well, but so did huns. it was the other kingdoms they conquered they made slaves and concubines

The vikings were good people who believed in social equality?

I still dont actually know what you define as social equality, therefore its a bit like Thai Tim theory of facts

Is social equality being a wee bit better than other pagan cultures?

And is christianity unsocially equal?

paganism is good

christianity is man-made gibberish

Whatever the verdict proclaims is fact is fact

but dont ask him what is factual about it or why its relevant to his theory of evolution

depends on which set of historians you believe though, besides they treated their own quite well, but so did huns. it was the other kingdoms they conquered they made slaves and concubines

The vikings were good people who believed in social equality?

I still dont actually know what you define as social equality, therefore its a bit like Thai Tim theory of facts

Is social equality being a wee bit better than other pagan cultures?

And is christianity unsocially equal?

paganism is good

christianity is man-made gibberish

Whatever the verdict proclaims is fact is fact

but dont ask him what is factual about it or why its relevant to his theory of evolution

In today's ideal of equality, it's not fantastic, but if we compared it to the leading religions at that time, and even today, they were enlightened. Women, gay people, etc are still second class citizens. Maybe taking a leaf out of the Vikings book and updating it might mean they are getting there. Unless you believe women and gay people aren't equal of course because bronze age texts day so.

In today's ideal of equality, it's not fantastic, but if we compared it to the leading religions at that time, and even today, they were enlightened. Women, gay people, etc are still second class citizens. Maybe taking a leaf out of the Vikings book and updating it might mean they are getting there. Unless you believe women and gay people aren't equal of course because bronze age texts day so.
which religion are you comparing it with

its certainly not christianity

you have some make believe stuff you put onto christians

You accuse freely stuff you haven't properly meditated

you make rash verdicts based on feelings and call it rational

And still you refuse to define what you consider social equality?

The world didn't make sense to me until I unlearned what I was taught. Almost everything we are told is upside down and back to front. The world is a stage, we are living in a Truman Show. They are now trying to tell us there are multiple genders, rather than the truth, only male or female with the odd genetic mutant. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" (CIA Director William Casey).

We are told we are spinning on a ball faster than the speed of sound, but although our experience tell us we are stationary, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know it's impossible for the oceans water to bend into the shape of a ball, but although our experience tell us water does not bend or stick to a ball whether spinning or not, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know a pressurized atmosphere can not co-exist next to a vacuum without a barrier, but although our experience tell us this, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. They tell us there is this "fairy dust" thing called gravity that makes all the impossible possible. Gravity was invented to make us think the absurd reality they teach us is somehow possible.

Wolves in sheep's clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years. The masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time. A multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses. These that control us know the earth is stationary, they know the earth is not ball shaped, they know we are not moving at ridiculous speeds, travelling at 66,600mph around the sun whilst spinning over 1,000 mph. Have you ever been on a waltzer at the shows? How did that feel? But we feel nothing of these outrageous speeds but we immediately feel an earthquake? Does that make sense to you? The dome (firmament) was discovered in 1957 and our psychopathic leaders tried to crack it open by nuking it (research Operation Fishbowl). The Antarctic Treaty was created to stop us from exploring beyond the earth's ice walls which contains all the water of the oceans. The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry's biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is flat, it is stationary and we are living in center of our universe. The Big Bang, evolution and space are not real. Space is just NASA cartoons and CGI imagery. The sun is not 93 millions miles away. The stars and the moon are luminaries within the dome, we didn't evolve from monkeys. Research Flat Earth.

which religion are you comparing it with

its certainly not christianity

you have some make believe stuff you put onto christians

You accuse freely stuff you haven't properly meditated

you make rash verdicts based on feelings and call it rational

And still you refuse to define what you consider social equality?
Women aren't equal in any of the three main variations of the same myth. Women shall not be allowed to speak in church. When I was a boy my mum had to cover her head with a wee veil thing. Although devout, could never have been a priest. That's not equality. In Islam they can't even sit in the main worship area. Cannot he imans and are deemed worth less than a man, similar to the Bible where they are deemed the property of men. Social equality time means equality of opportunity, equality under the law. Regardless of sex, age or sexual orientation. Gay men when imprisoned for their sexuality. All of the Abrahamic religions, written by men, did not see women as equal and advocated killing gay men. I know you're a fundamentalist in your belief in Catholicism. So you will not agree, but it's all in there. Including Lott offering up his daughters to be raped instead of a couple of angels. Although they must have been pretty shit angels if they couldn't prevent being sodomised by bronze age nutjobs. Maybe they hadn't quite earned their wings.

The world didn't make sense to me until I unlearned what I was taught. Almost everything we are told is upside down and back to front. The world is a stage, we are living in a Truman Show. They are now trying to tell us there are multiple genders, rather than the truth, only male or female with the odd genetic mutant. "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" (CIA Director William Casey).

We are told we are spinning on a ball faster than the speed of sound, but although our experience tell us we are stationary, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know it's impossible for the oceans water to bend into the shape of a ball, but although our experience tell us water does not bend or stick to a ball whether spinning or not, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. We know a pressurized atmosphere can not co-exist next to a vacuum without a barrier, but although our experience tell us this, because we were all indoctrinated from an early age we never question that what we were taught. They tell us there is this "fairy dust" thing called gravity that makes all the impossible possible. Gravity was invented to make us think the absurd reality they teach us is somehow possible.

Wolves in sheep's clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years. The masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time. A multi-generational conspiracy has succeeded, in the minds of the masses. These that control us know the earth is stationary, they know the earth is not ball shaped, they know we are not moving at ridiculous speeds, travelling at 66,600mph around the sun whilst spinning over 1,000 mph. Have you ever been on a waltzer at the shows? How did that feel? But we feel nothing of these outrageous speeds but we immediately feel an earthquake? Does that make sense to you? The dome (firmament) was discovered in 1957 and our psychopathic leaders tried to crack it open by nuking it (research Operation Fishbowl). The Antarctic Treaty was created to stop us from exploring beyond the earth's ice walls which contains all the water of the oceans. The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry's biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is flat, it is stationary and we are living in center of our universe. The Big Bang, evolution and space are not real. Space is just NASA cartoons and CGI imagery. The sun is not 93 millions miles away. The stars and the moon are luminaries within the dome, we didn't evolve from monkeys. Research Flat Earth.

You obviously have t read up on evolution. We didn't evolve from monkeys. We share a common ancestor. We do share 98% of Chimpanzee DNA though. And the earth is as flat as Dolly Parton's tits.

You obviously have t read up on evolution. We didn't evolve from monkeys. We share a common ancestor. We do share 98% of Chimpanzee DNA though. And the earth is as flat as Dolly Parton's tits.
Well done, you can recognise the difference between monkey's and apes, you must be proud, give that boy a gold star and an apple!

If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils that show the development of one species into another species. Instead, we have zero.

Nobody has ever observed macro evolution take place in the laboratory or in nature. In other words, nobody has ever observed one kind of creature turn into another kind of creature. The entire theory of evolution is based on blind faith.

Did i just read that gravity was invented?

Somebody check please I'm worried that I might be losing my marbles, I'm sure it's up there somewhere 👆
Quite simply, objects fall or rise based on their relative density to the medium surrounding them. Apples fall because they are denser than the air, while helium balloons rise because they are lighter - no 'gravity' necessary. This is why raindrops fall down through the air and air-bubbles rise up through water! Everything seeks its relative density and rises or falls until settling accordingly. This is why a tiny pebble sinks to the bottom of the ocean, but gigantic cruise-ships and aircraft carriers stay afloat on the surface, because even though a pebble is so small, its mass relative to its volume (its density) is more than water, so it sinks, and even though a cruise-ship is so large, its mass relative to its volume is less than water, so it floats.

Members online

Back