Where has your best holiday been?

Too many places tended not to go on holiday but just travel and then stay n set up home for a while if that makes sense
if not .,,,,,,,,,,, then it was Rhyl when i was a wean ,,,think that being the last real holiday

Went to Corfu beautiful place the old town
Saw 3 beaches at ground level then got on a bus climbed 100’s Of feet up to a viewing deck then saw same beaches with 3 heart shapes awesome.
really beautiful place but the economy was in the toilet.but place fu o Cats 🐈

HH πŸ€

Last edited:
How about sharing your holiday good times and adventures.....a happy thread if you like.....in these difficult times.....all good if it’s Celtic related
Good thread a wiz guan tae Benidorm on the Saturday efter Seville the wife thought I should come home on the Friday tae get a flight on Saturday morning back tae were a came fae knew a few Bhoys who were in the middle of there holiday doon there so phoned the wife told her she’s got hunners a leg room oan her flight and made ma sin way doon tae beni wiz bit sad for about 5mins but honest meet guys who are now good friends and whit a fuckin laff wee hud , especially way the hookers sitting oan motorways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ great fuvkin days but as Abraham Lincoln said yea hud tae be there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Different places for different reasons. Australia was fuckin mental, but it was more of a working/living/holiday.
But probably the most memorable would have to be Vegas for the Celtic convention. Didn't fuckin sleep for a week. Meeting the Lisbon lions and everyone was just in party mode.
If I was to recommend anywhere to go before you die, it would definately be Vegas!

Good thread a wiz guan tae Benidorm on the Saturday efter Seville the wife thought I should come home on the Friday tae get a flight on Saturday morning back tae were a came fae knew a few Bhoys who were in the middle of there holiday doon there so phoned the wife told her she’s got hunners a leg room oan her flight and made ma sin way doon tae beni wiz bit sad for about 5mins but honest meet guys who are now good friends and whit a fuckin laff wee hud , especially way the hookers sitting oan motorways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ great fuvkin days but as Abraham Lincoln said yea hud tae be there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bigman, I fuckin genuinely nearly fuckin choked. That last sentence has to be the best punchline I've read on here to date.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Best holiday goin away with mates was probably Cancun 10 year ago!Good place to go with your mrs but if youre a mad bastard ,love cocaine and like to party i would highly recommend it.(a never touched the chico over thereπŸ˜‡)

Back