Where is our ruthless streak?

This season so far has been up and down the same as you mentioned in other era's and this is probably down to what you could call arrogance or complacency in the club thinking they are so far ahead of every other team that they can't be stopped
Not sure if it is total arrogance/complacency,sure in some part,but have to remember also we have a heavy squad ie,too many players,not going to be good enough to fill the jerseys,!football now as we know it is finished???? The money now via sponsors/ media and whoever else out to make a buck at the expense of fairness is unparalleled, look at the proposals for the cl, soon we will not be allowed to play ,if things don’t change football is finished as we know it,so you can see the reluctance of our board being unwilling to a degree to finance players to win this league, I totally agree though,that we should not be in this position,some of our performances have been far and away below what we expect from this team, in effect we have dropped dramatically to everyone’s level, they HAVE not raised to ours,having said that ,we are in the last 32 of the el,and we can defeat Valencia,if,we strengthen,the last 16 is a distinct possibility ,and who knows,at least be given a chance to raise our standing in Europe, can’t be done overnight ,but surely with some effort by the board and manager we may be able to raise that standard,that is my view, don’t know if you agree/disagree,,but how I see things, we will win number 8,hh,

As repeated above we were utter shite.
Our 2 dcms were fuck all . the rest panned out as expected.
SG getting them to play with a nasty streak?
No disrespect but behave.
What we all seen were cowardly wee neds. Swarming, taking wee cheap shots and digs off the ball and the officials turning a blind eye.
That same group of players he regularly throws under the fucking bus when it suits him. Brave for a day. Fucking hyenas nipping at the tail.
Nasty streak for us? For me I don't want it like that. Leaders on the pitch yeah. Our captain was there/not there. Little time played and our vice captain was off. Best defender off. Kt vice captian not fit. Ntcham is painting a figure of a mercenary right now for me. If he doesn't switch on and start playing he goes. He was meant to be browns man to chip in. He did fucking nothing.

The nasty streak has to come from above now.
Ship out. Buy better. Buy well.
It's one bad result. I know that. If it kicks something else into motion then I'll gladly take that kick in the teeth.
Problem is I'm on my 5th of 6th pair of those fucking davinci veneers and I'm 31.

BR doesn't sign bad guys. Researches all these targets so that they fit his required tick boxes. News flash to the board. If you want hatchet men buy a thug. If you want a solid b@stard that can play football you need to pay for it.

Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate,but on previous occasions we’ve failed.After Seville that was a perfect time but we never done it and went back the way.Then during Strachan’s era we got to the last 16 of the CL twice but never progressed.Same with the Neil Lennon era,same again and again under BR.That’s what makes me disillusioned,I know we have to win in Scotland and know we’re never going to break the bank but surely there must be some middle ground that can get us both.HH

Oh i know that Neil i was speaking in general about myself pal.

Sorry had to go do something otherwise would have replied earlier pal.

HH ☘️
No problem.

I was just trying to make the point that PL is the one qualified to run the club so why doesn't he see that the best team (winning and competing) will bring in the best prize money and sponsorship and therefore the best finances. Or what am I (neither an accountant nor a lawyer) missing?

As repeated above we were utter shite.
Our 2 dcms were fuck all . the rest panned out as expected.
SG getting them to play with a nasty streak?
No disrespect but behave.
What we all seen were cowardly wee neds. Swarming, taking wee cheap shots and digs off the ball and the officials turning a blind eye.
That same group of players he regularly throws under the fucking bus when it suits him. Brave for a day. Fucking hyenas nipping at the tail.
Nasty streak for us? For me I don't want it like that. Leaders on the pitch yeah. Our captain was there/not there. Little time played and our vice captain was off. Best defender off. Kt vice captian not fit. Ntcham is painting a figure of a mercenary right now for me. If he doesn't switch on and start playing he goes. He was meant to be browns man to chip in. He did fucking nothing.

The nasty streak has to come from above now.
Ship out. Buy better. Buy well.
It's one bad result. I know that. If it kicks something else into motion then I'll gladly take that kick in the teeth.
Problem is I'm on my 5th of 6th pair of those fucking davinci veneers and I'm 31.

BR doesn't sign bad guys. Researches all these targets so that they fit his required tick boxes. News flash to the board. If you want hatchet men buy a thug. If you want a solid b@stard that can play football you need to pay for it.

Attachments

• 20190102220721.jpg
    20190102220721.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 10
No problem.

I was just trying to make the point that PL is the one qualified to run the club so why doesn't he see that the best team (winning and competing) will bring in the best prize money and sponsorship and therefore the best finances. Or what am I (neither an accountant nor a lawyer) missing?

Beats me pal. There’s got to be others that can do what he does and understands the needs of the team and the fans.

If not then hes the best we’re left with.

I don’t like the guy at all.

Bonus on top of that crazy salary. Beats law and accountancy eh?

Beats me pal. There’s got to be others that can do what he does and understands the needs of the team and the fans.

If not then hes the best we’re left with.

I don’t like the guy at all.

Bonus on top of that crazy salary. Beats law and accountancy eh?
Why bother to pass time preparing for a case or sorting some company's books when you can get years' worth of fee income from a couple of years at Celtic... and that's not even counting the previous years.

The best chairman/owner football has seen in recent years was dusted in that copter crash. The almighty might prefer tennis?
No point wishing and wanting.
It's big boy pants time.
It was in the summer.
Thermal big boy pants now

A lot of truth in that Bobo.

For the record I'm not over the moon at this Slovakian teams player joining. Few chances at his feet he has had a few fluke goals. Not up to it.
The guy can heeder better than most from any scheme....
We can't cross a ball!
If we are going to sign him we need to bring one of his mates in from that team as well. X2 impact subs that might do something
Ladies and germs.
Create a decent youtube montage.
Epic headers
First link didn't work
Bit unkind for him fluffing shots at feet but the guys marking him were pish for some of it.
What a heederrerr
If we can learn to cross a ball he will be deadly. If we don't have players lined up that can supply a target man in the box then we have to move on.
One of the other lads on here with the prauge sign in had a bit of input on him.

Last edited:
This bhoy, Vakoun Bayo.

I've seen enough; a few vids on youtube.

There's something about him - demeanour, movement, agility, finishing; he looks mean and mad for it. Not 'nice' - he strikes me as aggressive and ambitious.

I'll welcome his presence at Celtic. Don't think I've taken to a player so well via a few vids.

This bhoy, Vakoun Bayo.

There's something about him - demeanour, movement, agility, finishing; he looks mean and mad for it. Not 'nice' - he strikes me as aggressive and ambitious.

I'll welcome his presence at Celtic. Don't think I've taken to a player so well via a few vids.
Well if they have watched him and he is on the radar and he decides to come, then welcome to the club and go for it.

Reactions: TET
This bhoy, Vakoun Bayo.

I'm not that impressed with the videos of him looks like a really poor standard of football .

I don’t think we should be blaming Lawwell; that’s a cop-out! BR has more power and influence than any manager since big Jock. If it suits BR to make a point to the media he will! He also has Dermot Desmond’s ear.
This is his 5th transfer window and he’s failed in every single one. It was Ronnie that brought Dembele; the only player of any quality that BR has brought in is Ntcham and he’s gutless! BR can coach but he can’t pick a player and the board won’t allow him to screw up like Caixhina did across the Clyde where there are even more duds brought into the club.
FFS we put Hendry out on loan, we lose Izzy, Boyata and Benkovic in the summer, Lustig and Simunovic are a bomb-scare and that leaves us only with Ajer and Tierney. What in the name of God is BR thinking???
His 5th window FFS! That’s not Lawwell ‘s fault!

...if BR is half the man he thinks he is, why do we now find ourselves looking for:
Goalkeeper
Right Back
2/3 centre backs
Dominating MF
Playmaker
2 centre forwards
If we don’t get them ALL in January (and of course we won’t), then our champions league qualifiers will rely on new players not yet bedded-in AGAIN!
So Dermott; Peter; Brendan- what the f@ck do you blokes do all day?

Back