Where is Scott Sinclair & Celtic?

If, as I've read, Brendan gave his notice in the summer, we should be looking to replace him ASAP, before we fall even further behind. I still think we'll win the league, as we have the best players, but we need them motivated and playing to a system best suited to capitalise on their superior quality. We've had a good run over the past seven years, and maybe as fans we're getting a bit complacent these days. There are no free lunches, and a lot of hard work needs to be done to get back on track, but there are no winning posts in September. HAIL HAIL ?

If he wants to be at Celtic then we need him back.

That video is illuminating - I can't remember a defence in Scotland holding anything like that high a line against us. The cliche about parking the bus has been around for years but it has never been so extensively applied as now against us.

If, as I've read, Brendan gave his notice in the summer, we should be looking to replace him ASAP, before we fall even further behind. I still think we'll win the league, as we have the best players, but we need them motivated and playing to a system best suited to capitalise on their superior quality. We've had a good run over the past seven years, and maybe as fans we're getting a bit complacent these days. There are no free lunches, and a lot of hard work needs to be done to get back on track, but there are no winning posts in September. HAIL HAIL ?

Where did you read that?

I hope you're wrong tae bigyin but I definitely don't think he'll be there for the tenth, and probably not the ninth. I do think, based on how he conducts himself, and his obvious affinity with the club, that he'll be there when we clinch the eighth (and maybe a couple of cups). Big game tonight, and a good opportunity to get back in tge winning groove. HAIL HAIL ?

Would not worry about that article, just another blog rant.

Never read that site before , won't be rushing back as have no time for any article about anything in life (let alone Celtic) where such bold claims are made but references zero actual evidence, the claim actually amounts to nothing more than some second or third hand overheard claim from a non named source about supposed rumours about some supposed whispers.

The writer then makes more claims about Demebele and why he really left!
then makes linked conjecture from it all and writes daydreams from there, amounting to idle gossip at best.

Think about it, such knowledge if remotely credible, would be worth a lot of money to sell to the press and the press would be all over it! If the writer had any idea they would have supplied a credible reference and regardless by now it would have been leaked.

Sort of imagined hopes-in-the-head shyte a sevco site would be hoping was real!

BR won't be at Celtic for ever, but that writer clearly has (at time of that article) no more idea for how long than rolled dice.

Last edited:
Would not worry about that article, just another blog rant.

Never read that site before , won't be rushing back as have no time for any article about anything in life (let alone Celtic) where such bold claims are made but references zero actual evidence, the claim actually amounts to nothing more than some claimed overheard from a non named source about supposed rumours about some supposed whispers.

The writer then makes more claims about Demebele and why he really left!
then makes linked conjecture from it all and writes daydreams from there, amounting to idle gossip at best.

Think about it, such knowledge if remotely credible, would be worth a lot of money to sell to the press and the press would be all over it! If the writer had any idea they would have supplied a credible reference and by now it would have been leaked.

Sort of imagined hopes-in-the-head shyte a sevco site would be hoping was real!

BR won't be at Celtic for ever, but that writer clearly has (at time of that article) no more idea for how long than rolled dice.
Conspiracy theorists at their best.

Members online

Latest posts

Back