where should our young players go according to Mjallby.

Falcov60

Re: celtic blog Johann has advised celtic young players to move on. Good one when he along with others where taken into the Celtic family never to be forgotten. I do understand but it should never be spoken. We all in our lives have to move on. Sad from a fantastic Celtic player.

Read the blog allegedly states they should move on. I am not looking for arguments, just saying what he stated. Does anyone agree disagree.No mali
I think KT wlll stay for 10IAR but if Celtic get a massive offer does he really have an option?I worry about Brendan sniffing about our players aswell especially KT!
Paolo I agree, players do move on, it's about proving themselves, in a competitive league. Not getting the shit kicked out of them in every game. Johann et al arrived in Scotland with pedigree which I do not think we will see again well not in my lifetime, being 60. We will prevail.

Read the blog allegedly states they should move on. I am not looking for arguments, just saying what he stated. Does anyone agree disagree.No mali

Paolo I agree, players do move on, it's about proving themselves, in a competitive league. Not getting the shit kicked out of them in every game. Johann et al arrived in Scotland with pedigree which I do not think we will see again well not in my lifetime, being 60. We will prevail.
Falco a wisnae arguin bud?a dont read Ctic blog so never seen the article HH

The sad thing is it’s true. No matter how good you are up here it will never be recognised until you move to a bigger league.

I don’t have a problem with that happening as long as we get a good few years and a big fee. If players have the potential to play for the best in Europe we should wish them well. Who wouldn’t want the chance to win the CL.

KT will be here as long as 10 is on. After that, he would go with my best wishes and a few tears too.

Mjallby is just telling it as it is. Sad but true.

These players won't have to take advice from any ex player, that is what their agent will be doing the first sniff of any interest from the EPL, problem for us that we are a perfect club to be used as a stepping stone down south, add to that we are a selling club at times of no champions league, we attract players from abroad because they see clubs in England coming for our best players, so as painful as it is, we shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

These players won't have to take advice from any ex player, that is what their agent will be doing the first sniff of any interest from the EPL, problem for us that we are a perfect club to be used as a stepping stone down south, add to that we are a selling club at times of no champions league, we attract players from abroad because they see clubs in England coming for our best players, so as painful as it is, we shouldn't be surprised when it happens.
When Keane ruined Liam Miller taking him to Man Utd

Liam made the choice. No one bundled him into the boot of a car. He was a young man who made the choice to go too soon. He signed, not Keane.
As Liam mentioned at the time, Keano was a big influence on him, and strangely for Keane, very friendly towards the youngster, maybe being down to the 2 of them being Cork men, all these things worked against us when trying to keep the lad, Fergie knew that we couldn't match any contract and that was that.

Members online

Latest posts

Back