WHERE WOULD THIS CELTIC TEAM BE IN THE EPL

I know a guy Billionaire name CW wealth oaf the Radar. But seriously we have a turnover £100 million. In a wee backwater, if we played in the wealthiest league in the World. The money from TV would have real wealth falling over itself remember PL had a deal in the Mid East a few years back. With the fan base we have and our Irish/Scottish heritage to play on in England alone we would thrive. But it’s all a pipe dream they don’t want Celtic there as we would be chasing the top spots in little or time at all. Just a thought but give us the same cash as the rest we would keep our best players and would have kept all the ones we lost. To the big money.

HH ☘️
That’s it in a nut shell ,hh

I have just made your point ?
Re -reading what I ve written , and at no point did I mention “ legal “ And not getting into the semantics of it , “ legal “ does not mean to operate .
We are heading in the same direction here ,no conflict, just different ways of looking at it ?Rui Pinto as you say has millions of files on corruption ,so must mean that their is ‘illegal ‘activity, so that means what I said about legal means to operate, no probs no hassle,just a different take on it ,hh

We are heading in the same direction here ,no conflict, just different ways of looking at it ?Rui Pinto as you say has millions of files on corruption ,so must mean that their is ‘illegal ‘activity, so that means what I said about legal means to operate, no probs no hassle,just a different take on it ,hh
It’s actually pretty big Ray , he is the Assange of Football, reputations and billions at stake here . The Germans I belief have copies of the files and going with it .

Reactions: Ray
It’s actually pretty big Ray , he is the Assange of Football, reputations and billions at stake here . The Germans I belief have copies of the files and going with it .
But will it be allowed to be brought to the forefront,and let us know what is going on, we have known for ages that the way football is being run is not for the benefit of teams like Celtic etc ,corruption to the core, where there is money there is greed,and in football,that is massive,?we can only hope that sensibility prevails here ,maybe that is why Celtic Ajax and hopefully others,would need to be a majority,to take uefa,maybe fifa to task,without doubt their grubby fingers are in the pie, this is a good topic to discuss, hope others on here can maybe add the views ,good one bud ,hh

But will it be allowed to be brought to the forefront,and let us know what is going on, we have known for ages that the way football is being run is not for the benefit of teams like Celtic etc ,corruption to the core, where there is money there is greed,and in football,that is massive,?we can only hope that sensibility prevails here ,maybe that is why Celtic Ajax and hopefully others,would need to be a majority,to take uefa,maybe fifa to task,without doubt their grubby fingers are in the pie, this is a good topic to discuss, hope others on here can maybe add the views ,good one bud ,hh

Mostly it’s not being made public , they are trying to cover it up . A lot of online stuff is not in English , this has to be changed in my opinion , though I m not in a position to do anything . His plight has to made more public , and as you said Ray , if anyone on here has connections , please spread this .. it’s one of the biggest things in the game in years .
Football without fans in nothing .

Right now?

With this current squad - mid-table, scrapping to get up towards the top six.

One season's all we'd need - 170 million for just turning up, with the history the global fan base and the stadium we'd have the pick of top talent wanting to play for us and investors crawling over themselves to finance us.

The English know it - that's why they persist in bigging-up their dozen mediocre journeyment teams just in the EPL to make up the numbers, which is enough to beguile the gullible into starting threads about it....

But in reality, they only have half-a-dozen sides of top class. Don't believe the hype.

They give WELSH teams full membership and continue to deny us entry, becasue they see our flashes of greatness in europe and know that given the finances for that on a consistent basis in their sham of a competition, we'd be capable of blitzing it.

Celtic's participation in the EPL jeapordises the EPL existence of at least 14 clubs.

FACT.

Right now?

With this current squad - mid-table, scrapping to get up towards the top six.

One season's all we'd need - 170 million for just turning up, with the history the global fan base and the stadium we'd have the pick of top talent wanting to play for us and investors crawling over themselves to finance us.

The English know it - that's why they persist in bigging-up their dozen mediocre journeyment teams just in the EPL to make up the numbers, which is enough to beguile the gullible into starting threads about it....

But in reality, they only have half-a-dozen sides of top class. Don't believe the hype.

They give WELSH teams full membership and continue to deny us entry, becasue they see our flashes of greatness in europe and know that given the finances for that on a consistent basis in their sham of a competition, we'd be capable of blitzing it.

Celtic's participation in the EPL jeapordises the EPL existence of at least 14 clubs.

FACT.
FACT!!!!!!

I got to Watford now and again, my mate is a ST. There are some absolutely shit teams in the EPL, I reckon we would escape relegation with THIS team, but tbh i dont think we're much better than the bottom six. We'd be safe from relegation by late Feb I'd say. Couple of years in we'd challenge for top4, long term we would be consistently one of the top 6 teams possibly champions.

Back