Which positions would you strengthen?

Fader

You're allowed two signings of real quality that go straight into the starting 11: Which positions would you upgrade?

For me, I'd go straight in for another CB to take Ayer's place. Then, I hate to say it as I love the wee, nae neck bugger, but Forrest. Personally I think he's far to predictable for most teams now and sttuggles to have the same effect as he once had. A new, fresh winger would really improve the side I think.

No sure he worth 640 million as retirement package though

Probably should be in prison for the tax scamming he been involved in previously

Who paying for that?

What kind of football operation has that kind of disposable and available wealth for a 33 year old?

how many season tickets do you need to sell to recoup that outlay?
What is the knock on effect for players who are similar effectiveness but much younger?

game is broke.

his wages are an entire hospital but he doesn't need to pay tax to pay for hospital

he is Messi

to put it into context celtic can earn 100m

with good euro run and treble

messi wage is 6 and half years of Celtics best income. not disposable income. entire income of a whole operation of one of biggest clubs in world.

we currently dont make 10 percent profit year on year without selling our best players cause we cant afford the stupid wages teams like Man City can magically appear from thin air.

but they have 640m available wages for 1 player to add to their already eye watering wage bill

broke

Another LB competition for Taylor
Another 2 C/halves cover for Duffy when the Mibgies start to bite.
CM for Broonie sadly
Paddy Roberts to give Jamsie kick up the erchie
Bring in Morfurless just to show him what a real striker is and does 😂😂😂
Then sell him for a huge laugh just fir 🌲

HH 😂😂

You're allowed two signings of real quality that go straight into the starting 11: Which positions would you upgrade?

For me, I'd go straight in for another CB to take Ayer's place. Then, I hate to say it as I love the wee, nae neck bugger, but Forrest. Personally I think he's far to predictable for most teams now and sttuggles to have the same effect as he once had. A new, fresh winger would really improve the side I think.
We need a left back pronto. I would also like a quality defensive midfielder, as wee get too exposed at the back too often or my liking.

Roberts and McClean

we could even play McClean center forward if we wanted

Wonder if Roberts is looking at Tierney and thinkin of all the bad advice that held him back from medals trophies and a glittering career

Or is he just happy with the cithe group pay check ,who would have thought a shite team like city could bank roll and ruin football as a sport

Roberts and McClean

we could even play McClean center forward if we wanted

Wonder if Roberts is looking at Tierney and thinkin of all the bad advice that held him back from medals trophies and a glittering career

Or is he just happy with the cithe group pay check ,who would have thought a shite team like city could bank roll and ruin football as a sport
Would take the both of them Kelly McLean would take no shit good solid player always gives 100% does what it says on the tin
And Paddy would give Jamsie and Elyounoussi the kick up the erchie they need both great on their day but too many days posted missing and no one on the Bench to push them.

HH 🍀👏👏

LIONEL MESSI has reportedly agreed a record £623million deal to join Manchester City????

Seems to be if you drop down tools you get paid better by next scammer
Wow, that’s incredible for an almost 34 year old with no sell on value, I don’t think he’ll cut it in the EPL, won’t get the same protection from referee’s, too many tough physical games, won’t be able to just swan about coasting like he does in Spain, would love him to prove me wrong, but he’ll have a HUGE target painted on his back and every hammer thrower down there will have a go at him😱

Wow, that’s incredible for an almost 34 year old with no sell on value, I don’t think he’ll cut it in the EPL, won’t get the same protection from referee’s, too many tough physical games, won’t be able to just swan about coasting like he does in Spain, would love him to prove me wrong, but he’ll have a HUGE target painted on his back and every hammer thrower down there will have a go at him😱
nonsense mate he ll tear it up down there for a year or two.Him and KDB in the same team ffs Man city will piss the league

Members online

Latest posts

Back