Which positions would you strengthen?

to put it into context celtic can earn 100m

with good euro run and treble

messi wage is 6 and half years of Celtics best income. not disposable income. entire income of a whole operation of one of biggest clubs in world.

we currently dont make 10 percent profit year on year without selling our best players cause we cant afford the stupid wages teams like Man City can magically appear from thin air.

but they have 640m available wages for 1 player to add to their already eye watering wage bill

broke

FFP?

to put it into context celtic can earn 100m

with good euro run and treble

messi wage is 6 and half years of Celtics best income. not disposable income. entire income of a whole operation of one of biggest clubs in world.

we currently dont make 10 percent profit year on year without selling our best players cause we cant afford the stupid wages teams like Man City can magically appear from thin air.

but they have 640m available wages for 1 player to add to their already eye watering wage bill

broke
The money city have spent is incredible 19/20 season ยฃ63 million for Rodri to Atletico Madrid and ยฃ58.5 million for Cancelo to Juventus , have they improved them? I'd say no city have gone backwards looking at the gap to liverpool last season. They spent so much money they broke the FFP rules and were barred from European competition for 2 seasons I think it was only for that decision to be overturned by C.A.S or some other bs. The game is rigged , has to be when you're talking telephone numbers with extensions for a 33 year old no matter how great he is , 1 hammer throwers tackle in the cup and his careers over. How many people are making mega money from a move like that or neymar's 200 million deal? It's got scam written all over it , scam , spelled UEFA

The money city have spent is incredible 19/20 season ยฃ63 million for Rodri to Atletico Madrid and ยฃ58.5 million for Cancelo to Juventus , have they improved them? I'd say no city have gone backwards looking at the gap to liverpool last season. They spent so much money they broke the FFP rules and were barred from European competition for 2 seasons I think it was only for that decision to be overturned by C.A.S or some other bs. The game is rigged , has to be when you're talking telephone numbers with extensions for a 33 year old no matter how great he is , 1 hammer throwers tackle in the cup and his careers over. How many people are making mega money from a move like that or neymar's 200 million deal? It's got scam written all over it , scam , spelled UEFA
And meanwhile the huns and their ludge pals in the sfa and spfl, are sneakin aboot under the radar, zombie bastaaarts! ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿฅณ

You're allowed two signings of real quality that go straight into the starting 11: Which positions would you upgrade?

For me, I'd go straight in for another CB to take Ayer's place. Then, I hate to say it as I love the wee, nae neck bugger, but Forrest. Personally I think he's far to predictable for most teams now and sttuggles to have the same effect as he once had. A new, fresh winger would really improve the side I think.
I would have a CDM who can also slot into defence (big Nir can do it so I'm not cheating) uch ok a CDM and a winger though I have to say in defence of Forrest, he may well be a tad predictable at times but when hes on it he is so fast it doesnt matter, I think he receives a little bit too much criticism for my liking when you look at his stats for a wide player he fair weighs in with the goals and assists. Also we have a few players that we still haven't seen enough of yet if at all. Soro, klimala. Also Barkas has yet to convince me though I'm not faulting him either it's just too early to tell. Unfortunately this season isnt one for bedding players in , they must hit the ground running.

I would have a CDM who can also slot into defence (big Nir can do it so I'm not cheating) uch ok a CDM and a winger though I have to say in defence of Forrest, he may well be a tad predictable at times but when hes on it he is so fast it doesnt matter, I think he receives a little bit too much criticism for my liking when you look at his stats for a wide player he fair weighs in with the goals and assists. Also we have a few players that we still haven't seen enough of yet if at all. Soro, klimala. Also Barkas has yet to convince me though I'm not faulting him either it's just too early to tell. Unfortunately this season isnt one for bedding players in , they must hit the ground running.
Mon the Jamesy, 10 goals away fae joinin the 100 club,no bad furra winger, and that's no countin his assists! Mon the Prestwick flasher! ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿฅณ

Back