Which positions would you strengthen?

Mon the Jamesy, 10 goals away fae joinin the 100 club,no bad furra winger, and that's no countin his assists! Mon the Prestwick flasher! 🍺 🥳
In my defence, I'd like to say I'm a huge fan of Forrest. Could even go down as a legend for me - a term I don't use lightly. I'm just afraid he might have been in this league long enough for players to know his every weekness, which is hard for players like him. Always needing to find new ways of hurting teams when they know your every move. On his day though, he can be outstanding, but is it because of the things I've mentioned those days are becoming less? That's my thoughts anyway

Anybody got a clue what's going on with this nations league? Were playing israel from our group , they were in our 3 team C group last season ? Thought it was us who were promoted to the B sections ? Wtf? Uch disny even matter. Just watched KT interview on sky there bhoys humility is a joy.

Klimala scores a belter for Poland U21's! fit,unfit?
I remember his first game for us, he was brought on with around 10 minutes to go, and people where writing him off as a dud. He's looked up for it this season in the time he's had on the park and looks to be putting the work in off it. Would love to see more of him.

Smash a goal or two against the huns and I'll hunt him down and buy him a pint or 5 😄🍻

Edit: from distance, of course lol

Hate to change the subject here but I need a wee hand.
I was thinking earlier about the 2 best teams I have seen in Scotland and without sounding biased the two best teams I came up with were...Celtic and Celtic reserves,the first choice picks itself but when you look at the reserve team at the time,,Hay,Wilson,Davidson, Connolly,Macari,McGrain,Dalgleish,Sweeney
no wonder they called them the Quality Street Gang,I can see 6 Internationalists from the 8 players I have identified..can anybody help me with some more names to complete this great reserve team..

HH.

Hate to change the subject here but I need a wee hand.
I was thinking earlier about the 2 best teams I have seen in Scotland and without sounding biased the two best teams I came up with were...Celtic and Celtic reserves,the first choice picks itself but when you look at the reserve team at the time,,Hay,Wilson,Davidson, Connolly,Macari,McGrain,Dalgleish,Sweeney
no wonder they called them the Quality Street Gang,I can see 6 Internationalists from the 8 players I have identified..can anybody help me with some more names to complete this great reserve team..

HH.
I had to check the subject of this thread - seems like it's went of the rails a bit 😄

All good though. As long as it's about the mighty hoops there can be no wrong. Crack on, Mr Green Sprig lol

Not sure if two is enough.
A top Lb. And a top winger. That's if everybody stays. 1 cb as well minimum.

El harem and frimpong can cover the right. Rwb,RB and RCB between them.
A CB frees Nir to cover broony.
Soro has to make an impact this season or he will be lost.
For the departure money if sold
Ntcham = a cm with some dig.
Rogic = winger/across front 3 AM
Ajer = CB

Calmac, Eddy and RC if the worst happens have to be replaced with proper first team players. No punts or projects

Luca Connell at left back?
I know he is listed as being able to play LB but I just don't see him being able to do that for us.
He isn't quick, isn't a great tackler and doesn't seem to be able to beat a player.
Watched his hilighted and also the hilights of the games he has played in. Most of his better stuff seems to be from playing as a deep midfielder. Pressing and nicking the ball away and hitting some fantastic long passes.

I think we desperately need a LB to take over with Taylor as backup. I would also like a winger to put pressure on Forrest who I think needs competition. If we lose anybody in this window then they need replaced, preferably from within with Soro, Luca and wee Dembelle given a chance.

Members online

Back