Whinging

Apologies for the length of that. It's Sunday blues. My partner is away and I've got too much time on my hands. Monday - back to work. Thankfully a whinge-free zone. Except for me perhaps ;)
A bit "war and peace" but good points made mate ?. I'm pretty gobsmacked at the entitlement of some of our own at times, and the downer surrounding us at the minute is pretty surreal. Absolutely baffling. Far too many reading the MSM's bullshit about how the rangers are coming....(again) HH

Forrest's latest blogpost is such a perfect example of the kind of contemptible nonsense I'm talking about. He's taking a quote by Lennon from 2017, when he was the manager of Hibernian, talking positively about his then player Efe Ambrose. Forrest says that this quote ought to 'scare' Celtic fans. As if Neil Lennon is going to be bringing Ambrose back. As if the quote from 2017 praising Ambrose is somehow proof of this. This is really worse than the kind of abysmal gutter writing you get at the Daily Rangers. It's cognitive dissonant nonsense - it's clickbait catastrophism. I defend the right to free speech, but I also defend the right to boycott this utter shite. This entirely constructed, moon-howling, window-licking rubbish that Forrest is now pumping out on a near daily basis. I hope his advertising revenue is going through the roof.

Forrest's latest blogpost is such a perfect example of the kind of contemptible nonsense I'm talking about. He's taking a quote by Lennon from 2017, when he was the manager of Hibernian, talking positively about his then player Efe Ambrose. Forrest says that this quote ought to 'scare' Celtic fans. As if Neil Lennon is going to be bringing Ambrose back. As if the quote from 2017 praising Ambrose is somehow proof of this. This is really worse than the kind of abysmal gutter writing you get at the Daily Rangers. It's cognitive dissonant nonsense - it's clickbait catastrophism. I defend the right to free speech, but I also defend the right to boycott this utter shite. This entirely constructed, moon-howling, window-licking rubbish that Forrest is now pumping out on a near daily basis. I hope his advertising revenue is going through the roof.

he must have got himself a batch of that deludamol of Jabba. Doing a great job of totally vile fish distorted out of all recognition and trying to pass it off as a Michelin star quality piece of objective criticism.

Your zombie feet are getting harder to hide Forrest. You'll be needing a big pair of red white and blue clown shoes soon.

A bit "war and peace" but good points made mate ?. I'm pretty gobsmacked at the entitlement of some of our own at times, and the downer surrounding us at the minute is pretty surreal. Absolutely baffling. Far too many reading the MSM's bullshit about how the rangers are coming....(again) HH

Well said K, agree that cauldrons of negativity are being stirred for sure.

Think its worse when the bloggers are doing it.

An excellent intervention this morning from one of our new posters on Celtic Noise...

https://thecelticstar.com/neil-lenn...therapist-intervenes-to-explain-our-emotions/
A fantastic article. Even though I recognise myself as a "successful pessimist", even I've been astounded at the depth of negativity from some quarters over the last week or so. Many of us have already raised the same concerns before and these have been discussed in depth on many other topics on this forum for a couple of months now, but the absurd negative over-reactions of some fans (really - securing an unprecedented treble treble was ruined for you because a club legend was offered the manager's position!?!?!) have left me astonished. The absolute certainty that we have/will screw this up because of our supposedly appalling track record (reminder: we have just won 8 in a row and a treble treble) is what has ground down fans who actually want to enjoy this unique moment in history - but we still want it to continue long into the future as well (we can hold PL, DD, NFL, etc to account and celebrate our successes as well). IF we start to fail this transfer window then by all means then start bitching!

I think in the main this very emotive subject has been discussed and debated here in a mostly friendly and respectful manner. Some of the best posts on here contain views that I do not agree with and that is what I like is the passionate discussions we can have on a wide range of topics. We are all Celtic fans who all want to achieve very similar goals, but of course we will all have differing viewpoints. Mon The Hoops!

A fantastic article. Even though I recognise myself as a "successful pessimist", even I've been astounded at the depth of negativity from some quarters over the last week or so. Many of us have already raised the same concerns before and these have been discussed in depth on many other topics on this forum for a couple of months now, but the absurd negative over-reactions of some fans (really - securing an unprecedented treble treble was ruined for you because a club legend was offered the manager's position!?!?!) have left me astonished. The absolute certainty that we have/will screw this up because of our supposedly appalling track record (reminder: we have just won 8 in a row and a treble treble) is what has ground down fans who actually want to enjoy this unique moment in history - but we still want it to continue long into the future as well (we can hold PL, DD, NFL, etc to account and celebrate our successes as well). IF we start to fail this transfer window then by all means then start bitching!

I think in the main this very emotive subject has been discussed and debated here in a mostly friendly and respectful manner. Some of the best posts on here contain views that I do not agree with and that is what I like is the passionate discussions we can have on a wide range of topics. We are all Celtic fans who all want to achieve very similar goals, but of course we will all have differing viewpoints. Mon The Hoops!

Another excellent post. ???

Agree Sean the 90s were fekin Murder to watch the Scum in all there cheating bastardness.
Need someone to tell me have Celtic won anything. Recently.
Jaysus get a grip. We have no divine right to win anything.
But we made History which nobody can deny.
A triple treble Suecuntingperb.
NFL go get them.

HH ☘️

Agree Sean the 90s were fekin Murder to watch the Scum in all there cheating bastardness.
Need someone to tell me have Celtic won anything. Recently.
Jaysus get a grip. We have no divine right to win anything.
But we made History which nobody can deny.
A triple treble Suecuntingperb.
NFL go get them.

HH ☘️
Can only assume maist ae the posters were no around at that time! Can GUARANTEE U WE WILL WIN THE 10 & BEYOND?????????..HH NFL☘☘☘

Ach farting about wae these fukin fones & then logged in wae this name & it worked!???..Too much NEGATIVITY oan here maist ae the time a/way, full ae CLUELESS NUMPTIES!!????..How the Fuk kin u moan on the bak ae a Tbl Tbl???..Imagine these Fukin IDIOTS in the 90's??????

To be honest people have a right to express their opinions if they don’t want Lenny, but it seems to have been blown out of proportion Sean.

Add the Media in to the mix and there MO has never changed. They went out of their way to publish non football stories to take the shine off the Treble Treble.

Then you have to ask serious questions about James (doom n gloom dictator) Forrest and the shoite he participated in putting out.

I think the majority of fans more than willing to back Lenny.

But are worried that the board after 3 shit transfer windows won’t.

All we can do is wait and see.

Who knows....✊??

Back