Whisky and how to drink it.

Thin a 50 ml glass doon with a half litre of ginger ale chased by two pints of San Miguel and its still fairly shite but at least yer pished :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Spent a fucking boring week in Benalmadena one time but on night one Sevco only drew with Kilmarnock and I think Monster Munch scored for Killie. Did a walkpast 'bar none' the Hun bar at half time, pished, wearing Celtic shirt, singing HWGTIAR.....cunts too scundered to even glare at me.
Oh yeah, by the way, no matter how cheap it was San Miguel is fucking dirt. The shite quality of the beer in Spain was not lost on Mrs PMM. Won't have to deal with that suggestion in future.

Not one for starting an argument on a Friday night....... But ......
I like my single malt, particularly a 15yr old Glenlivet. I, in my wisdom, advocate that it should be drunk at room temp like a good red wine and that anyone who disagrees is wrong.
your thoughts bhoys and ghirls ??
Having spent a lot of my life on Islay i feel that i am an authority on drinking. Whisky should be enjoyed as the person drinking it prefers. There should be no snobbery or otherwiseass views. As Weedocbhoy says i agree room temp and also large glass make good night.🥴

Boxes is it? Lent is only round the corner.
2008-lent-box.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back