Who’s going tae the game

I

Ian65

Breaks ma heart but fuck it I’m no gaun get treated like a criminal most games get shafted for dollar think I’ll gie ma money the day tae my oldest friend Mr William Hill ???

If we keep taking it up the arse from our board they will crack on regardless. We need to fire a warning shot across their bow, with the certainty that they ignore that we will go all in to sink their ship with the loss of all hands for them.

This day has been coming for years. A continual stagnation due to 12 men who haven’t a single ball between them. We can’t even part their balks as they don’t have any. It’s up to them to cast off the shitebag ways or they will be in an outright fight with the support. A fight they will lose.

We removed a board of self interested bastards who treated the club as their possession and we will Fucking do it again if need be. They better realise this. The gloves are off and there are legions ready to fight if they don’t. This is our Fucking club, our team, our cause as Tommy said. Show you are strong enough and good enough to lead us or you will be removed. We need to send a message and today for me is the start of that. Hopefully self preservation will motivate the board to get their finger out because the vast majority of us have had enough.

Wont make it today Unfortunately,, however its fek all to do with midweek, couldn't go even before that shambles, Jnr Shades has waited 7mths for a hospital appointment and after a bit of chasing we got one for this afternoon, not my local Hairmyers one no sir we have to traipse awe the way to bloody Monklands thank you. OR we both would be there to support the bhoys in green, after all, ?We dont care if we win lose or draw ?, sure we do. ?????

Can't. Next game I can get to is vs Hearts on the 25th. I would've went to this and the Stockholm match, but work prevails.

Back