Who’s the mole?

Like the way you roll boab. Thats me ball wrecker straight awY. Ask questions later lol. Yeah a know your sensible n askquestions first. I dont have the patience ha
Maria honest wish I hadn’t posted the guy who tell me is not a shitter I hope he’s talkin shit but seemed to know quite a lot about it but I’m a Celtic man and I ain’t gonna slaughter a player just for the sake of it hope I’m wrong but if it comes out I will honestly say aye it was him or naw I was talking shite

Haha ?? it might be. Could be a big piss take. A reply ?
Lenny is having a go talking about team selections leaked.. Its not fair, as we have wrapped up the title ?.
What was king talking about???
The bohys are wanting to hammer this season home. Especially after that cunt deliberately, innocently went for the ball.? RC. Rogic will be working like a madman after that Fergus hun cretin tried to break his legs. The thing that stuck with me when the slime went off he didn't look bothered. Which meant he meant it.
He was frustrated. Clear as day on his manky little coupon.
He was raging he didn't connect and injure tam severely, nothing less.
We have have to put the boot in and leave it fairly, the next match. Tech play and intce the next manager, We have one shot. The next decent one will be one of those meaningless games. The ref will know its coming but id urge our lads to get stuck in. We have been skillful all season. I hope lenny puts out a team that will tangle for the run in. Tell them to keep the heed but it's time. I want our discipline to dip but keep up there

Last edited:
You wouldn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Firstly it's only started about just over a year ago. So that rules anyone who was at the club before that out. Mulumbu was blamed, but he got shipped out and it has continued. Not many left to choose from. And if he's playing today....... Mmmmmmm, who could it be???

Members online

Latest posts

Back