Who’s the mole?

My money was on Hendry but if Bigian isn't at the wind up then it can't be him because he wasn't playing today......probably best that we don't find out till whoever it is is gone.

I have not got a clue
Think about it. By process of elimination. He said the player was starting today. Think of the timeline of when the leaking started. Roughly about a year to year and a half. How many players have come in since that. Also how did he know for sure he was playing today. There is probably only one player who was guaranteed to start today....... Who also fits into that timeline.......

Think about it. By process of elimination. He said the player was starting today. Think of the timeline of when the leaking started. Roughly about a year to year and a half. How many players have come in since that. Also how did he know for sure he was playing today. There is probably only one player who was guaranteed to start today....... Who also fits into that timeline.......

So it can only be Bain then right?

N'CHUMP!

I don't know for sure, but if you narrow it down. Plus the original poster Said it was the father of a player, which would also make it highly unlikely to be a foreign player.

[7QUOTE="Andybhoy88, post: 67144, member: 1913"]:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Aye but who exactly is the wee bastaart mole who lives in a hole and is leaking the team news from the safety of his hole......fucking hell this whole thing has taken on a weird Dr Seuss vibe now :eek::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

The mole is a mole not a vole in the goal

Members online

Latest posts

Back