Who’s the player of the season

Yep for me it's CCV ....the real difference that we continue to dominate. This man is not only a brick wall he has vision class and passing ability ....completely Outstanding for me and a major reason for our success.
We actually managed relatively well without our Captain Calmac last time he was injured.
Not so without this warrior ....he is for me the catalyst to our continued success.
Massive in our growth and Ange success.

There are too many to choose from, CCV, Taylor, Mooy, Cal Mac, Hatate or Kyogo any one of them could be player of the year. If AJ had been here from the start I’m sure he would be up there as well. What a team Big Ange has assembled.

And Ange sayeth Let there be football. And then there were trophies. Then Ange speaketh unto the Timmites, go forth and smite thy hunnite foe and drink deeply from the well of hunnite tears. Then Ange cast the hunnites into the wilderness until they forsaketh the demon called Beale-zeebub and their false idols. Beware the one called Boyd for he speak with forked bum. And the Timmites will forever dwell in the land of ice-cream and jelly.

There are too many to choose from, CCV, Taylor, Mooy, Cal Mac, Hatate or Kyogo any one of them could be player of the year. If AJ had been here from the start I’m sure he would be up there as well. What a team Big Ange has assembled.

And Ange sayeth Let there be football. And then there were trophies. Then Ange speaketh unto the Timmites, go forth and smite thy hunnite foe and drink deeply from the well of hunnite tears. Then Ange cast the hunnites into the wilderness until they forsaketh the demon called Beale-zeebub and their false idols. Beware the one called Boyd for he speak with forked bum. And the Timmites will forever dwell in the land of ice-cream and jelly.
👏👏👏👏👏

Richy you can stand in for the sandman when he is on holiday 😂

And verily I say unto thee, rejoice in the name Ange, for he will take us to the Promised Land…

But seriously, this is the first season in a long long time that no matter who is named player of the year, it will be deserved. I don't know when is the last time we had so many players who are still in the running for it. And of course that's down to the bigman and the squad of real team players he has assembled.

CCV…….standout for me, great football brain with the bobo balde physique, can’t be pushed about
Kyogo…….been a long time since we’ve had a 25 and possibly 30+ goal scorer, live wire player
Hatate…..the creative genius we’ve been craving for in the team, has taken a lot of the pressure off calmac
Meada ……outstanding movement, opposition players are scared of him, unsung hero, makes the space for kyogo to work in

Couldn’t argue if any of those players are chosen 💚

It will be interesting who the media select as the non-Celtic player and manager to campaign on behalf of trying to persuade everyone that they are much more deserving of a hateful Tim to win the end-of-season honours??? They do this every single year and quite often are successful. Remember when Warburton won manager of the year for winning the Championship?

It won't be Kent or Morelos this year as they couldn't bear handing them their only trophy as they walk out of the Crumbledome for free.i think it might for Goldson for his important saves which helped secure a lot of undeserved vital points for them.

Beale zeebub 😍
😍😍😍

Back