who among us!

michael duffy

who among us could run Celtic better than Peter Lawwell,ah'm no his biggest fan by the way,
who among us is a better coach than Neil Lennon,aye thought so,
some of the post's on here drive me mental!
11 points clear,cup semi final comin up,one cup already in the bag,some "fan's" are still whingin!!!!
if we don't win every game in gallus fashion,if we don't win every trophy, it's failure!!!!! get a phuqin grip,
some atitudes stink of "entitlement" we don't do entitlement!!! we fight for everything,it's always been the Celtic way
so all the "experts" the financial "wizards" calm the phuq doon,we have enough negative pish tae put up wi,via the media
withoot "fan's stickin the boot intae the board,the manager, the players, FFS,ye'd think we were fightin relegation!
ah posted this tae take some of the blame fae Broony!!! Hail Hail COYBIG!

who among us could run Celtic better than Peter Lawwell,ah'm no his biggest fan by the way,
11 points clear,cup semi final comin up,one cup already in the bag,some "fan's" are still whingin!!!!
if we don't win every game in gallus fashion,if we don't win every trophy, it's failure!!!!! get a phuqin grip,
some atitudes stink of "entitlement" we don't do entitlement!!! we fight for everything,it's always been the Celtic way
so all the "experts" the financial "wizards" calm the phuq doon,we have enough negative pish tae put up wi,via the media
withoot "fan's stickin the boot intae the board,the manager, the players, FFS,ye'd think we were fightin relegation!

very true michael

well said Michael Duffy!Great minds ???

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt's that PL has been a terrific CEO - financially we are second to none in Scotland .
My only quibble , and I make no apologies for raising this again , is his remuneration !
He is far and away the best paid CEO in Scotland , in fact he is well into the top half of the EPL in terms of level of payment .
But to be paid bonuses on top of such a huge salary is too much .

I , again , remind PL and DD that the origins of our club was as a charitable institution . Yes , this is a different era now but our moral compass should not have changed for the worse .
PL is as good a financial director as anyone in British football and is more than adequately paid - he does not need bonuses for attracting investment etc ... the success of the club does that !

As to whether fans believe he is pulling the strings behind the scenes - that is up to each individual to decide . As long as sufficient funds are available for the next coach to maintain out position then I will be satisfied .
HH

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️ Michael, agree with you 100%. I wouldn't do Big Peter's job for any amount of money, it's a thankless task, we can all see the team will need investment this year, won't go over what's needed plenty of other posts for that. But because it's not happening strait away fans are getting on his back.

I would love to be Celtic manager, unfortunately the closest I'll get is playing
Football Manager on the laptop, only thing I would change is practice set peices & putting crosses in early.

It's coming to the business end of the season & we're all getting nervous, after all there's a TREBLE TREBLE within our crasp. Never been done before in world football, Glasgow Celtic setting record's again.

Can't wait to saunter up tae the bar in my local, pint of Stella & a TREBLE TREBLE of Glenfiddich. Just tae annoy the few hvns that drink in there ????????????? Mon the Hoops☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

The thing is we are SPOILT...i personally have never seen success like this..apart from 67 ...its actually incredible...we can go the way of ...glass half empty..but I agree with Michael...just look at the hammerings we have given them...never mind the trophy haul...would like to see a bit of progress in Europe...but I know we will lose a trophy sometime...but it's a great time to be a Tim...Hail Hail.

so fans canny hav a diferent view 2 u, fukoooof. lawell is a overpaid over rated greedy bawbag who was happy to pay slave wages to staff. cheerleader

so fans canny hav a diferent view 2 u, fukoooof. lawell is a overpaid over rated greedy bawbag who was happy to pay slave wages to staff. cheerleader
its awe aboot opinions DHoopster,ah respect yours,respect mine, name me a CEO who could dae a better job than Lawwell! and ah did say ah'm no his biggest fan, cheerleader! Hail Hail

Members online

No members online now.

Back