Who are the Celtic Board Pandering to?

Imatim

Why was this banner removed?

Who authorised the removal of the banner? If it’s anything to do with UEFA we should have been told this was the case.

Is the Celtic Board disassociating itself from any ‘Cause’ pertaining to our Club?

So, it’s alright for a ‘photo shoot but not good enough for the cameras?

There’s a huge disconnect happening at our Club.

As if Resolution 12 wasn’t bad enough, now this.

I will be contacting the Celtic SLO and making my feelings known.....I hope you do the same...

I wondered if the line "a people and a cause " might have been deemed political by some, ridiculous I know but it crossed my mind last night when I noticed it wasn't there.

Probably not, there will be another excuse I'm sure.

I don’t know what else it could be.....if so, are we going to accept that others define who we are and what we believe in?

We proudly fly the flag of the Republic of Ireland.....is that not us celebrating our traditions, our culture, our past, and the people who founded us. Is that not a political statement?

I think we deserve to be told why the banner was removed...

Wonder if, as I stated in another post, the board just couldn't look at the banner. The disgusting tory bastards that they are. They couldn't handle it.
I've stated on here many times my uneasiness over what the 'disgusting tory bastards' could be up to. Their business model depends upon the illusion of competition. Only Celtic can stop the 10 and it continually looks to me like that's what the agenda is.

I've stated on here many times my uneasiness over what the 'disgusting tory bastards' could be up to. Their business model depends upon the illusion of competition. Only Celtic can stop the 10 and it continually looks to me like that's what the agenda is.

Agree. They have worked so hard with the SFA and media to push the survival of the "old firm". Why would they risk all that hard work by killing off "rangers mk2" by winning 10 in a row.

Agree. They have worked so hard with the SFA and media to push the survival of the "old firm". Why would they risk all that hard work by killing off "rangers mk2" by winning 10 in a row.
Sorry Lubo much as I enjoy your posts I disagree. I believe Dermot and the Board really want to have the 10. Do you not think Lawwell could happily disappear into his UEFA employment sunset holding the ten scarf. A Board that sold nobody, invested heavily don't do this to lose the ten.
Appreciate all of our emotions are stretched with the current shit going on but respectfully disagree on this one
HH

Sorry Lubo much as I enjoy your posts I disagree. I believe Dermot and the Board really want to have the 10. Do you not think Lawwell could happily disappear into his UEFA employment sunset holding the ten scarf. A Board that sold nobody, invested heavily don't do this to lose the ten.
Appreciate all of our emotions are stretched with the current shit going on but respectfully disagree on this one
HH
They sold nobody because now was not the time to sell and invested because it was a buyers' market. Losing the 10 will be the excuse to sell off the most prized assets. To the board the club is not a cause and the fans are not a community. To them the club is a money machine and the fans are the fuel. This year the profits are down as there is no matchday merch revenue. A Sevconian implosion would decimate the share price. Dividends not achievements are the boardroom motivators and Tories will always put profit before people.

HH

No problem mate. But my views will never change on this board. This board created sevco. All the clogs in the dirty machine thats is "Rangers 2" ie SFA, media and so on wouldnt be able to function without the oil that is the celtic board. They have allowed the "old firm" tag to exist. They have allowed the survival and victim lie to exist. They have allowed the "going for 55" nonsense to exist. One statement from them and it would all go away....but so would the sponsorship deals and bonuses. Dont think for a 2nd that if big offers came in for our players that they would still be in the hoops. Lawwell would have sold in a heart beat if the price was right. He does not care about 10 in a row. He does not care about the cause or the fans. He cares about money and right now a strong "rangers" is making him money. And as long as the scum need to survive to line his pockets, Lawwell will make sure they will survive. The sooner he fucks off to his UEFA job and we bring someone in who wants to clean up the game and isnt dirtied by res 12 and the 5 way agreement the better.

No problem mate. But my views will never change on this board. This board created sevco. All the clogs in the dirty machine thats is "Rangers 2" ie SFA, media and so on wouldnt be able to function without the oil that is the celtic board. They have allowed the "old firm" tag to exist. They have allowed the survival and victim lie to exist. They have allowed the "going for 55" nonsense to exist. One statement from them and it would all go away....but so would the sponsorship deals and bonuses. Dont think for a 2nd that if big offers came in for our players that they would still be in the hoops. Lawwell would have sold in a heart beat if the price was right. He does not care about 10 in a row. He does not care about the cause or the fans. He cares about money and right now a strong "rangers" is making him money. And as long as the scum need to survive to line his pockets, Lawwell will make sure they will survive. The sooner he fucks off to his UEFA job and we bring someone in who wants to clean up the game and isnt dirtied by res 12 and the 5 way agreement the better.
PL does what DD tells him,the whole lot of them are shitehawks!

Members online

Latest posts

Back