"Who Are These People"?

the great jc

At the St Johnstone game on Sunday, just before the kick off, The BT ‘team’ were in the corner a few yards from where we were 'standing' when my missus said "you can easily tell who Ally McCoist is" I looked over and burst out laughing, he was twice the width of Sutton, McDonald and Craigan........the fat fuc ker that he is.

He was shivering like a little girl, and here's me wie' ma Celtic hooped kilt on and short sleeved Celtic top........it was raining but not cold at all.

Gasboyne, is proof that the stupid cun ts in the SFA, SPFL do NOT do their homework before making decisions ........wife-beater, bigoted anti-Catholic. and racist bastar d, ……..that'll do for them.

"Who are these people"?........asks Ally for reasons why Gazzas' sudden Hall Of Fame entry refusal.
Pretty obvious if you ask me!
Thick, evil, vile and low-life scum................................No, its not the Sevco Rangers I'm talking about here……this time……..though you could be excused for thinking that..........it’s the SFA and the rest of the dumbasses who failed at school, oh AND you.......Ally Mc Coist.

At the St Johnstone game on Sunday, just before the kick off, The BT ‘team’ were in the corner a few yards from where we were 'standing' when my missus said "you can easily tell who Ally McCoist is" I looked over and burst out laughing, he was twice the width of Sutton, McDonald and Craigan........the fat fuc ker that he is.

He was shivering like a little girl, and here's me wie' ma Celtic hooped kilt on and short sleeved Celtic top........it was raining but not cold at all.

Gasboyne, is proof that the stupid cun ts in the SFA, SPFL do NOT do their homework before making decisions ........wife-beater, bigoted anti-Catholic. and racist bastar d, ……..that'll do for them.

"Who are these people"?........asks Ally for reasons why Gazzas' sudden Hall Of Fame entry refusal.
Pretty obvious if you ask me!
Thick, evil, vile and low-life scum................................No, its not the Sevco Rangers I'm talking about here……this time……..though you could be excused for thinking that..........it’s the SFA and the rest of the dumbasses who failed at school, oh AND you.......Ally Mc Coist.
colouring in kit.png

So ally McCoist wants to know who people are again? In 2012 he wanted the public to know who the 3 man panel were who decided on a registration ban on rangers (deadco)....couple of weeks ago he defo didn't think anyone should know the names of the 3 refs who let McGregor off from kicking Ajer or rescinding morelos red card....now he really wants to know who stopped, wife beating, alkie, all round cunt, Gazza (prick) getting into Scottish hall of fame...fat arsehole!

Listen to talk shit radio this morning between 9and10 Brazil & Mr (who are these people)mc coist on gasboyne outrageous for the whole hour.St Gazza he a good boy wonderful,he’s got problems? Shame oh terrible we all got problems,some more than others what’s so special about this man 2arms 2 legs just like the rest of us all,could see if he had a fin coming out his back that’s special or a horn coming out head now that’s special aye then Vinny Jones gone ballistic say its a embarrassment for Scotland then crazy horse Stu Pearse what effect it will have on him who cares ?for the said man did not care about who he offended as long as he was getting all the laughs and attention disgrace of a man who ever in Sfa took the decision deserves to be applauded,also heard Jim Spence defending Sfa (not that I would normally defend these people)on radio earlier on having a set to with Allistar Campbell (Burnley fan) aye right Tony Blair’s side kick says everything really about the man me thinks,just the norm all pals together that’s football for you,it’s no right doing
that to our pal Gazza.Super Salary Ali Bongo will want to know who are the culprits back to radioshit these two talking shit about Ali’s holiday next week in South Africa.safari
,then big bawface Brazil talking about work going in tomorrow for 2hours oh a shame ain’t it ,can’t get horses to quaff the Champagne,I feel for them, we feel your pain arsewipes the lot of them h.h Forever in a Green

"you can easily tell who Ally McCoist is" I looked over and burst out laughing, he was twice the width of Sutton, McDonald and Craigan........
As Billy Connolly would say, "he has a face on him like a City Bakers Halloween Cake" ?

Back