Who believes it?

Will the Livingston game be Neil Lennons last ? ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winter

Tippled how to do this and thought that I'd ask the question given what we've read see what folks on the noise think about the latest "developments &/or nonsense rumours.

The Celtic internet sites are awash with the rumours that for Neil Lennon the Livingston game will be his last, he'll stand aside . Dermot Desmond's son to be taking a controlling interest and lawell and others are about to step down. Eddie Howe is 4/9 with the bookies to step in . Do you believe any of this ? Will it be Lennys last game against Livingston?

Tippled how to do this and thought that I'd ask the question given what we've read see what folks on the noise think about the latest "developments &/or nonsense rumours.

The Celtic internet sites are awash with the rumours that for Neil Lennon the Livingston game will be his last, he'll stand aside . Dermot Desmond's son to be taking a controlling interest and lawell and others are about to step down. Eddie Howe is 4/9 with the bookies to step in . Do you believe any of this ? Will it be Lennys last game against Livingston?
100%, and it'll be the right outcome, but a sad day nonetheless.

As much as I'd like it to happen (sorry Neil, as much as I appreciate what you have done in the past but your time is up), I still have my doubts. And why wait until then if this is a done deal?

Do I win anything for being first vote cast?

I'd settle for a wee taster of Fisiani's most recent gear, but I'm easy.

Maybe a wee badge or something?

Anybody else missing impulse-buying 4 badges, 2 scarves and a vuvuzella on the way ti a big euro game at Paradise after a couple of pints?

Feels like years ago.

Got to ask yirsel, why? Why would he want to take charge for one more game?

Why not walk now?
Leave GS with Wednesday night's game.

What does he gain from one more game, now if he was to go to the board and say I'm offski Thursday and they said okay we would be going mental, so why would the board go to Neil and say your offski Thursday mate.

End of season or end of contract aye, but Thursday seems bloody odd to me, so on the basis that it a weird scenario then knowing our club Thursday it is.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

Change needed thats a given, but why wait ,just do it ffs.

Need a mibbies option Winter. 🥴🤪🥴🤪🥴

If Neil Lennon was going to step aside, the start of November would have been the time to do it.
He's going nowhere until he's sacked

Why not walk now?

What does he gain from one more game, now if he was to go to the board and say I'm offski Thursday and they said okay we would be going mental, so why would the board go to Neil and say your offski Thursday mate.

End of season or end of contract aye, but Thursday seems bloody odd to me, so on the basis that it a weird scenario then knowing our club Thursday it is.

Dont we have a free weekend coming up? Sure I read that.

Dont we have a free weekend coming up? Sure I read that.
Yea we do, but I still dont get the one more game thing.

If the fans were in attendance and he wanted to say farewell then I could maybe fathom it out. Go now dont wait, players that need motivation ain't going to give a flying fek, especially the ones he had chined about wanting to leave.

And before someone comes on and tells me all about not needing motivation to play in the hoops blah blah blah, I agree, but imho some of them lack confidence just now and man management does help in times like that.

Dont get me wrong here, his time at Celtic is finished one way or the other, but the Thursday rumour still doesn't add up to me.

But I've been wrong before 🥴🥴

If it is (and it certainly should be) it's still 10 weeks too late.

Had Lawell been any sort of football man he should've seen what 95% of supporters could see was glaringly obvious.

Lennon couldn't see past personnel and tactics that simply weren't working anymore and was too stubborn or too stupid to change.

Either of the above reasons are good enough to sack a manager in my opinion.

I don’t believe anything that comes out of Celtic Park now😡
I don’t believe the results
I don’t believe the performances
I don’t believe the manager
I don’t believe the CEO....BUT
I do believe if things carry on like this, there won’t be many buying season tickets for next season.
I do believe BIG changes must take place.
I don’t believe how the board and management have allowed this to happen.

Why not walk now?

Its surely a load a pish mate 1 more game?what purpose does that serve Lennon or us I smell sheeeiiiiitttteeee

IMO, No it will not be his last game.

Time to go now ,let the new manager bed in and give him 2 windows to get next season started ,a sit down with the squad to see who's going who's staying, then work out what he needs for next season ,this season is a right off,it Neil waits to the end of the season he does us no favours doing this if he is going it's got to be now,like when the sleeket one went to leicester ,time to bed in and hit the ground running for next season

Back