Who believes it?

Will the Livingston game be Neil Lennons last ? ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea we do, but I still dont get the one more game thing.

If the fans were in attendance and he wanted to say farewell then I could maybe fathom it out. Go now dont wait, players that need motivation ain't going to give a flying fek, especially the ones he had chined about wanting to leave.

And before someone comes on and tells me all about not needing motivation to play in the hoops blah blah blah, I agree, but imho some of them lack confidence just now and man management does help in times like that.

Dont get me wrong here, his time at Celtic is finished one way or the other, but the Thursday rumour still doesn't add up to me.

But I've been wrong before 🥴🥴
I was just thinking with the wee break we have after the livi game perhaps it was the time of choosing though it appears unlikely. I look at the photographs of lenny with JK at his side and I first thought that it was resentment of lenny that I saw in JKs face, now I'm not so sure , it might be utter contempt and frustration with lenny in his face. Either way Kennedy's face hasnt been pretty of late not that it ever was if you get me, that doesnt quite read as I intended when I wrote it 🥴. I did think it was strange that everybody bar him was allegedly for the door. For a Celtic supporter, who has played for and coached the club and is the no2 now, he looks like a rangers fan in the broomloan watching Celtic win 5-1 and is in excruciating pain. I dont remember the last time Kennedy spoke to the media either and he did quite often not long ago. Whatever JKs problem is and I hope it's no more than the same as the rest of us but have a feeling it's more, its negative energy that we can do without. I dont know what JK brings to the club but for his own sanity and safe mental health he needs taken out of there, Griffiths style break if need be, if, he does bring more than I give credit for. I would like to see Broony there instead , somewhere in the management team and the positivity that he brings with him, the players trust him and he might possibly be the most respected figure at the club just now. We have seen an apology in our email inbox from Peter Lawell, something that I thought would arrive when Hell freezes over but it's there and It also makes me think, was it his idea to apologise or was DD giving instructions for hes never apologised before about anything. So much speculation surrounding the club, nothing new there but it is speculation of a different proposition when it's our CEO. The European footballing competition's landscape is changing with the introduction of the Europa conference, Celtic cant afford to be left any further behind the big 5 divisions than we already are. ☘

Last edited:
I was just thinking with the wee break we have after the livi game perhaps it was the time of choosing though it appears unlikely. I look at the photographs of lenny with JK at his side and I first thought that it was resentment of lenny that I saw in JKs face, now I'm not so sure , it might be utter contempt and frustration with lenny in his face. Either way Kennedy's face hasnt been pretty of late not that it ever was if you get me, that doesnt quite read as I intended when I wrote it 🥴. I did think it was strange that everybody bar him was allegedly for the door. For a Celtic supporter, who has played for and coached the club and is the no2 now, he looks like a rangers fan in the broomloan watching Celtic win 5-1 and is in excruciating pain. I dont remember the last time Kennedy spoke to the media either and he did quite often not long ago. Whatever JKs problem is and I hope it's no more than the same as the rest of us but have a feeling it's more, its negative energy that we can do without. I dont know what JK brings to the club but for his own sanity and safe mental health he needs taken out of there, Griffiths style break if need be, if, he does bring more than I give credit for. I would like to see Broony there instead , somewhere in the management team and the positivity that he brings with him, the players trust him and he might possibly be the most respected figure at the club just now. We have seen an apology in our email inbox from Peter Lawell, something that I thought would arrive when Hell freezes over but it's there and It also makes me think, was it his idea to apologise or was DD giving instructions for hes never apologised before about anything. So much speculation surrounding the club, nothing new there but it is speculation of a different proposition when it's our CEO. The European footballing competition's landscape is changing with the introduction of the Europa conference, Celtic cant afford to be left any further behind the big 5 divisions than we already are. ☘
I do agree winter with the changes on the European landscape that you mentioned as well believe it is in the process stage behind the scenes.
I don't think however we are so much worrying about getting left behind, been more of a case of sitting idle and waiting on serco scum to play catch up.
I will always maintain that if we had continued our total dominance in Scotland that would have been no use for the potential European landscape whatsoever.
By keeping this "old firm" brand alive only increases the rivalry as for we no longer except it and serco scum have to in a vein attempt to try and keep increasing on titles they no longer own.
It's a circus thing to play out to the rest of Europe for which many other football supporters can be drawn into and hence improve the profiles of us and serco scum.
In order for this to continue it had to be for serco scum to be handed the title and smash our dreams of the 10iar.
Of course many will only look upon my own conspiracy theories as nonsense but in a league that is and always has been its the only thing that is making any sense to me, as to why we have become champions to chumps in such a short space of time.
The decisions made by the men in power to have made such bizarre decisions have made no sense whatsoever this season, not of course if they still believe its in the best interests of the club, another decision they have badly got wrong

I mean the voice is awful but eh how do I put this......the video certainly isnae the worst......and for her age she's still eh......sorry was channelling Wayne Rooney there for a second......whit's this thread about again? :unsure:

And on a totally unrelated subject......

Oh aye that's right......naw I don't think this will be Nipple Lennon's last game......fuck sorry I meant Neil no Nipple......och nipple mind......fuck sorry I meant 'never mind' no 'nipple mind'......awww ffs see you Boab! 😵

Well its a forgone conclusion that the noise forum have decided its nonsense unless a miracle of Celtic proportions happen. It's a No. HH ☘

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back