Who believes it?

Will the Livingston game be Neil Lennons last ? ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neil Lennon on his position after admitting the title 'may be beyond' Celtic: "It was only a month ago we won the treble and now there's a bloodlust out there for me to lose my job. "My job is to carry on and get the best out of the team".

He's going nowhere.
Then if hes going nowhere for now you &I & everyone have to back the team it's what we do☘

Has to go... Position UNTENABLE!! 😏😏😏.. Last throw ae the Dice having a go at that Soup taking wank Walker (Nuthin wrang wae that) & YES WE HAVE BEEN TOTALLY SHAFTED BY KRANKIE!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If the wee 🐄🐄 COW Threatened tae close the Season doon then we shda said "Fukin GO FUR IT" & Al bet yi she'd a FUKIN SHAT IT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Still tae this day the FILTH have returned 0 cases, that I would suggest is a FUKIN IMPOSSIBILITY unless "Red Card" Ross is checking the Fukin paperwork!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Winter mentioned we had a break after Livingston which is 7 days before we face Hamilton.
I think this is the perfect move by whoever has told Lenny his time is up,he will have no distractions and as much as I have harped on all season about him I definitely dont want to see him being humiliated by any of the media vultures circling above his head now..let him walk out the door now the way he walked in through the same door 20 years ago with his head held high..

HH.

Winter mentioned we had a break after Livingston which is 7 days before we face Hamilton.
I think this is the perfect move by whoever has told Lenny his time is up,he will have no distractions and as much as I have harped on all season about him I definitely dont want to see him being humiliated by any of the media vultures circling above his head now..let him walk out the door now the way he walked in through the same door 20 years ago with his head held high..

HH.
Agree GS. I would prefer him to go voluntarily and with his head up. If he gets sacked they will pillory him even more and try to make him a figure of ridicule. Would hate to see that.

Agree GS. I would prefer him to go voluntarily and with his head up. If he gets sacked they will pillory him even more and try to make him a figure of ridicule. Would hate to see that.
I think BarrowfieldBhoy Walker and Boyd have done all they could to ridicule the guy.
They seem to forget this guy has a family and the more he gets pilloried the more his family get it also,I am glad for him the schools are closed,I can only imagine what his son would have to go through from his pals jokingly or not..

HH.

I think BarrowfieldBhoy Walker and Boyd have done all they could to ridicule the guy.
They seem to forget this guy has a family and the more he gets pilloried the more his family get it also,I am glad for him the schools are closed,I can only imagine what his son would have to go through from his pals jokingly or not..

HH.
Good point about the kids, hadn't thought about that. Boyd is a cunt and wouldn’t care less. Don’t think Walker is as bad him.

Then if hes going nowhere for now you &I & everyone have to back the team it's what we do☘
If the decision is to keep him, then we need to get the players in that are vital to giving us a hope of winning our games. We will always support the team, but on the other side of the coin, damage has been done and that, for me, will not go away. The problem is the board will have an issue in the future, when another manager isn't cutting it and they try to justify sacking him due to results, when everybody knows that if we had any other manager they would have been gone by now. We are effectively saying everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others. He is a legend, but so was Big Billy, Tommy and Davy Hay and they all lost their jobs for less.

If the board dig in, there's nothing, literally nothing we can do but continue to support the team and the absolute least the board need to do, is bring in the players we desperately need to sort our shambolic defence. Just a reminder that 19 days have elapsed and as I write this we haven't made a single bid for anyone. We are treading water as usual but are sinking and the sooner our board realise this and act the better. 19 days and nothing. Do they even have targets? And if they do, what's happening? Apart from fuck all that is. So I will be supporting the team, but not the people who are supposed to be running the club.

If the decision is to keep him, then we need to get the players in that are vital to giving us a hope of winning our games. We will always support the team, but on the other side of the coin, damage has been done and that, for me, will not go away. The problem is the board will have an issue in the future, when another manager isn't cutting it and they try to justify sacking him due to results, when everybody knows that if we had any other manager they would have been gone by now. We are effectively saying everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others. He is a legend, but so was Big Billy, Tommy and Davy Hay and they all lost their jobs for less.

If the board dig in, there's nothing, literally nothing we can do but continue to support the team and the absolute least the board need to do, is bring in the players we desperately need to sort our shambolic defence. Just a reminder that 19 days have elapsed and as I write this we haven't made a single bid for anyone. We are treading water as usual but are sinking and the sooner our board realise this and act the better. 19 days and nothing. Do they even have targets? And if they do, what's happening? Apart from fuck all that is. So I will be supporting the team, but not the people who are supposed to be running the club.
I have a suspicion that this window will possibly see ntcham exit the club. I also think that the board are hoping for this to happen before we spend. Any player who has been linked to the club has now gone elsewhere bar Preston's Pearson. We cannot wait around hoping for things to happen , we must be proactive rather than reactive .

Members online

No members online now.

Back