Who do you miss?

I am finding life so hard. Drinking went out of control after my dad died. Was doing really well then to. Nearly a year.

Dont want to drink dont want to be this person.

Wish i could make everyone genuinely happy.

Glad my dad cant see this car crash. He would be so very very ashamed of me.

The only way is up now n even a cant fk that up

I am finding life so hard. Drinking went out of control after my dad died. Was doing really well then to. Nearly a year.

I doubt yer dad would ever be ashamed of you Maria. I am sure he would only be thinking of how he could help you. Keep on keeping on Maria, you'll get there.

I hope the fact that a lot of people on this forum are rooting for you pal can bring some crumbs of comfort, Lemon is spot on when he says your Da would only want you to win your struggle pal, sadly there is no magic wand to cure our problems, but at times when a wee bit of reassurance is needed, you have friends on here that will be here for you.
. I've always admired your bravery in being open about your struggles, that tells me you're a fighter, and you will get back up off the canvas, dust yourself down, and come swinging like a good un.
Stick with it pal, I'm 100% positive you will get through this latest episode and come out stronger, we're behind you all the way now and in the future M.♡

I hope the fact that a lot of people on this forum are rooting for you pal can bring some crumbs of comfort, Lemon is spot on when he says your Da would only want you to win your struggle pal, sadly there is no magic wand to cure our problems, but at times when a wee bit of reassurance is needed, you have friends on here that will be here for you.
. I've always admired your bravery in being open about your struggles, that tells me you're a fighter, and you will get back up off the canvas, dust yourself down, and come swinging like a good un.
Stick with it pal, I'm 100% positive you will get through this latest episode and come out stronger, we're behind you all the way now and in the future M.♡

Wonderful post. Respect

Miss both ma Maw and ma Da...and my wee Westie Jock...lost him about this time last year..Still look for him in the morning..Grief is the price of Love..I,m afraid
So true Frank.
When you lose someone you love, realisation hits home you will never see them smile again, hear them laugh, hug them and smell them.
All gone in a blink of an eye leaving a void though empty it aches.

Miss my ma and da so badly think of them every day although it’s been many years now. And my two babies lost before they were born. Always with me and in the arms of the Angels.
Greenghirl
Feel for you, i lost a baby girl before she were born. If she had livef she would be 22 now, always wanted a little girl a daughter since I had 2 sons, one who sadly passed away at 27. Losing children is unnatural.
God bless

Greenghirl
Feel for you, i lost a baby girl before she were born. If she had livef she would be 22 now, always wanted a little girl a daughter since I had 2 sons, one who sadly passed away at 27. Losing children is unnatural.
God bless
Thanks TT .I share your pain TT the loss of parents is awful but I guess it is the natural way of things but the loss of a child is a terrible thing and as you so rightly say unnatural. Bless you

Members online

Back