who do you think we have a chance of getting as our next manager.

Good point. Anyone think we'll buy anyone? Nah, me neither.
and i think they'll take the money for Eddie and anyone else they can flog
kind of agree if that's the performances were going to get
get as much as we can now for whatever rebuild
will make the rest of the season interesting trying to keep 2nd place

Last edited:
I said previously there's not point buying players in this window IF a management change is on the cards. Whoever has been buying players recently, Lennon, Lawwell or Hammond has done a truly shit job of it.
Get the right management team in and let them plan for the future but do that soon, don't fuck about and have targets and a plan in place for the summer.

I said previously there's not point buying players in this window IF a management change is on the cards. Whoever has been buying players recently, Lennon, Lawwell or Hammond has done a truly shit job of it.
Get the right management team in and let them plan for the future but do that soon, don't fuck about and have targets and a plan in place for the summer.
thats sounds pretty straight foward .............. doesn't it............................. peter, helloooooooo

MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI

An enigma. He’s one of the most, decorated bosses in European football. Plenty of big posts have been up for grabs since he left Juventus in May 2019. However, for all his glittering CV, it seems no A-list club has put the emergency call out for Alllegri.

PA-43193251.jpg
© Alberto Gandolfo/Pacific Press via ZUMA Wire)
Reports suggest the Italian is more than happy to play the long game as he seeks out a new role, but could he get itchy feet after a lengthy sabbatical?

He’s reportedly been working on his English during his time away from the game, but if he does arrive in the Premier League don’t expect Bielsa levels of intensity week-on-week.

Allegri famously once said ‘tactics are bulls**t’ during his time in Italy.:oops:

we have a winner

I was going to post similar thought. Its a Management 'team' we need in.
In NLs 1st stint he had Thomson, Mjalby and Parker at various times. Most successful Managers choose their own backroom team. People they respect and trust. I don't think that has happened this time.
Having said that I'm puzzled why NL has allowed this to happen.

Right I'm going to throw a name in the ring....

Me.

My knowledge of football is at best poor, no contacts within the game, tactics are beyond me really, but I do have an HND (with merit!) in management! To be fair its in construction management but thats relevant as I can build things which is what we need and stuff, like.

Hoopy the Hoops manager, makes perfect sense.
🐈

i'm sure the liason guy, the very helpful john paul taylor said in reply to a supporter that the 'review' was taking place this week
He said to the supporters association at the end of November that the review would be completed on the 2nd of January . Now it doesn't seem to be happening at all but don't worry there is going to be big changes in the summer.
The changes will happen after the renewal date for season books 🤣🤣
I think Peter Lawwell has us confused with sevco supporters

Right I'm going to throw a name in the ring....

Me.

My knowledge of football is at best poor, no contacts within the game, tactics are beyond me really, but I do have an HND (with merit!) in management! To be fair its in construction management but thats relevant as I can build things which is what we need and stuff, like.

Hoopy the Hoops manager, makes perfect sense.
🐈
Kin ye build a wall? Right behind Barkas. Hes no made a save yet an I'm starting to get worried about back passes.

He said to the supporters association at the end of November that the review would be completed on the 2nd of January . Now it doesn't seem to be happening at all but don't worry there is going to be big changes in the summer.
The changes will happen after the renewal date for season books 🤣🤣
I think Peter Lawwell has us confused with sevco supporters
He said last week it would be in the next week or two he thinks.
Clear as fucking mud, not as though Peter is tied up defrosting his driveway.

Members online

Latest posts

Back