who do you think we have a chance of getting as our next manager.

Right I'm going to throw a name in the ring....

Me.

My knowledge of football is at best poor, no contacts within the game, tactics are beyond me really, but I do have an HND (with merit!) in management! To be fair its in construction management but thats relevant as I can build things which is what we need and stuff, like.

Hoopy the Hoops manager, makes perfect sense.
🐈
That will be the huddle hound looking for a new cat outfit then, luckily in these enlightened times he will still be able to identify as a dog

That will be the huddle hound looking for a new cat outfit then, luckily in these enlightened times he will still be able to identify as a dog
No fuck him hes sacked immediately, I don't care if he's LGBTQ, non binary or pan sexual he's gone.
The new improved Hoopy will be a tiger with a hooped tail, a right angry bastard that'll get tore into folk. Imagine a furious ex kickboxer dressed in a tiger suit pouncing out and beating the shit out of Morelos the first time he takes a dive, then pouncing into the com box at half time to have a bit chew on Pieman Boyd, Fat Sally getting chased round the pitch by some rabid cunt dressed in a tiger suit thats my vision of the future.
🐅

No fuck him hes sacked immediately, I don't care if he's LGBTQ, non binary or pan sexual he's gone.
The new improved Hoopy will be a tiger with a hooped tail, a right angry bastard that'll get tore into folk. Imagine a furious ex kickboxer dressed in a tiger suit pouncing out and beating the shit out of Morelos the first time he takes a dive, then pouncing into the com box at half time to have a bit chew on Pieman Boyd, Fat Sally getting chased round the pitch by some rabid cunt dressed in a tiger suit thats my vision of the future.
🐅
Does this HND include the terms Hyper, Nuts and Dementia?

Everything is at a standstill because as usual the board are taking ages to do anything. They can’t make their mind up about whether to sack Lennon or not. I don’t know what the holdup is - get him out now. We can’t/ won’t bring in new players because we don’t know if the manager is going or not.
I hate the cheating Huns with a vengeance but they seem to get things done quickly. Legally or not😡
You need to forget about the board there will be no new manager until Desmond decides. He is holding the process up. Its not costing him any money at the moment so he is in no rush. He doesnt care a damn about the supporters.

🐅
Conner McGregor fits that job description, after last Saturday I believe he’s outta work, and looking for a new job, he might be interested 🤣

Conner McGregor fits that job description, after last Saturday I believe he’s outta work, and looking for a new job, he might be interested 🤣
Thats the ticket let's recruit him, he's even got a tiger tattoo on his belly, belly is the wrong term, 6 pack, 12 pack!
Would Boyd have his fucking fat smug face on if there was a chance of Connor in a tiger suit pouncing out and kicking the shit out of him? Would he fuck.
I'm onto something here guys.
The future is furious tigers!
🐅

Thats the ticket let's recruit him, he's even got a tiger tattoo on his belly, belly is the wrong term, 6 pack, 12 pack!
Would Boyd have his fucking fat smug face on if there was a chance of Connor in a tiger suit pouncing out and kicking the shit out of him? Would he fuck.
I'm onto something here guys.
The future is furious tigers!
🐅
Here is Hoopy's ideal new manager. He's ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaatttttt!

20210125_214920.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back