who do you think we have a chance of getting as our next manager.

Superb Lennono,

if i said to someone in the west of scotland, i'm away out to take pictures of birds, well ......

but seriously, from the many pictures you have posted on here they really are fascinating, colourful beings. your pictures also seem to capture a wee bit of their character too.

you got any seagulls :rolleyes:
beautiful species
the huns of the winged world
Since I was wee STG I was always interested in wildlife for some unknown reason.....Now I photograph it... just waiting for 'the shot' i can sit for hours which is good for me, as I am usually wizzin aboot....so I suppose its a meditation....

Since I was wee STG I was always interested in wildlife for some unknown reason.....Now I photograph it... just waiting for 'the shot' i can sit for hours which is good for me, as I am usually wizzin aboot....so I suppose its a meditation....
you canni whack wildlife, the Attenborough docs amaze me,
each animals individual survival story, makes humanity seem a dawdle
funny you should say that, i always found that to sit still i need to have something to focus on
i get the meditation part too, you, yourself and the anticipation of achievement
fractured my ankle a few years ago,
my mum says we'll your not a TV watcher what you gonni do for a week apart fae ring that bell
took a notion, get me a jigsaw, not done one in forever
got me a 2,000 piece jigsaw 'where's lenny' sorry 'wally'
loved it, nearly had it done in 3 days and the neighbours dug comes in house, jumps on the couch, board falls, pieces everywhere, silence, i burst out laughing, i'll just need to start again,
my mind was kept going
perhaps it was the tramadol

anyhow keep doing what your doing, you've a clear talent and enjoyment in what you do

you canni whack wildlife, the Attenborough docs amaze me,
each animals individual survival story, makes humanity seem a dawdle
funny you should say that, i always found that to sit still i need to have something to focus on
i get the meditation part too, you, yourself and the anticipation of achievement
fractured my ankle a few years ago,
my mum says we'll your not a TV watcher what you gonni do for a week apart fae ring that bell
took a notion, get me a jigsaw, not done one in forever
got me a 2,000 piece jigsaw 'where's lenny' sorry 'wally'
loved it, nearly had it done in 3 days and the neighbours dug comes in house, jumps on the couch, board falls, pieces everywhere, silence, i burst out laughing, i'll just need to start again,
my mind was kept going
perhaps it was the tramadol

anyhow keep doing what your doing, you've a clear talent and enjoyment in what you do
Best thing I witnessed last year was two dolphins off the Moray Firth, absolutely the best thing I witnessed, ill never forget them.

Best thing I witnessed last year was two dolphins off the Moray Firth, absolutely the best thing I witnessed, ill never forget them.
Luckily for me the Moray Firth is a field away fae my kitchen window so while it’s not an every day or for that matter weekly or even monthly occurrence seeing the dolphins is a fairly regular thing but it still a buzz when it happens

Superb Lennono,

if i said to someone in the west of scotland, i'm away out to take pictures of birds, well ......

but seriously, from the many pictures you have posted on here they really are fascinating, colourful beings. your pictures also seem to capture a wee bit of their character too.

you got any seagulls :rolleyes:
beautiful species
the huns of the winged world
Ha ha, gulls are huns with wings. Pmsl

Why can’t our custodians do the homework that this Bhoy has done on who could/should be our next manager.....this is his summation...

From CQN

SPIDEY101 on 25TH JANUARY 2021 10:30 PM
Summary:

Excluding the big 5 and Scotland, I’ve now done the top 20 leagues in Europe (using Uefa Coefficient). Sweden and Norway are probably the big misses from this list and I may get round to them in time. I’d also like to look at Argentina if I get a chance. And findings:

Clemente remains my favourite. Other potential options would be the Slavia coach, Pedro Martins (Olympiakos); and Seoane (Young Boys).

Kuhbauer (Rapid Vienna) might be a safe pair of hands but could equally be dull and uninspiring.

Ones to keep an eye on for the future would be Ihlsen (Strum Graz); Pepa (Pacos) and Fedotov (Sochi). Arne Slot is one to keep an eye on if Feyenoord doesn’t work out.

If Lawwell remains, it'll need to be an easily controlled puppet, content to take the flak as we downsize yet again. At the same time the Board need the appointment to generate enough belief or excitement so that - like faithful, gullible fools - we fall for it once more and renew season tickets. That's our selection criteria. On that basis we're probably looking at a former player or someone with connections to the Irish national side. Sean Maloney very likely to be on the list. I expect, like us, he (or whoever else) will be given certain "assurances" that ultimately prove to be worthless.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back