Who do you think will crumble first …

The only emotion drummed into us was love. Nobody taught us to hate anybody and there was a severe lack of education regarding other religions so I don't know why they think that R.C. schools are the cause of the problems. It's become a cliche now that all huns pay lip service to when they can't think up any other logical argument.
If you remove Catholic schools you will be left with Catholics without a Catholic school to choose from, but they will still be Catholics. The real point made is lets ban Catholicism.

Speaking of crumble here's one for everyone who remembers the 80s to remind us all how truly fucking shite they were. Also this guy is called Murray Head so I blame Scotland even though he is English.

Not a chance Michael
My ex was a cat breeding nut you know the type they think cats are humans and can talk and feel and do the shopping and all the shite that goes with it

So me an the dug thought fk this for a game o soldiers were off , nowt like walkin past her cats n sayin here 👆smell yer maw
I think you are transposing your dislike of your ex onto cats since she loved cats Kelly. I have 2 highly trained therapy cats that I can hire to you at £50 ph (under supervision an extra £100ph cos I don't trust you or your dug with my precious pussies) 8 or 10 sessions and you'll be a cat loving mo fo! Just call me Sigmund Hoopy!

I think you are transposing your dislike of your ex onto cats since she loved cats Kelly. I have 2 highly trained therapy cats that I can hire to you at £50 ph (under supervision an extra £100ph cos I don't trust you or your dug with my precious pussies) 8 or 10 sessions and you'll be a cat loving mo fo! Just call me Sigmund Hoopy!
No think i'll pass but my 2 kerry blues could see an end to your hire service :LOL:

Members online

Back