Who do you think will crumble first …

banger of the week

[B]eddie coby [/B][B]πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§[/B][B]πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§[/B]‏ @[B]edcoby[/B]

Replying to @[B]RangersLive55[/B] @[B]Foxy1690[/B]

Scotlands problem is Religious Apartheid. END State funded segregated β€œschools for Catholic β€œonly” & 99% of the problem will be eradicated & save the tax payers money as well.there is no equality in our country when my religion and culture is constantly being attacked by SNP/GCC

Fkn roaster. Catholic schools are full of non-Catholic children.

banger of the week

[B]eddie coby [/B][B]πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§[/B][B]πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§[/B]‏ @[B]edcoby[/B]

Replying to @[B]RangersLive55[/B] @[B]Foxy1690[/B]

Scotlands problem is Religious Apartheid. END State funded segregated β€œschools for Catholic β€œonly” & 99% of the problem will be eradicated & save the tax payers money as well.there is no equality in our country when my religion and culture is constantly being attacked by SNP/GCC
It's always catholic schools with these arseholes isn't it? Complete and utter horseshit! I didn't go to a Catholic school but I'm pretty sure plenty here did, we're you taught to hate protestants? I'm pretty sure you weren't. I would say the majority of sectarianisim comes from ignorant parents teaching their children to hate anyone that's "different" to them and it spirals from there.

Kelly don't teach your children to hate cats, cats are people too, just with 4 legs, and a tail, and whiskers πŸ˜‚

The only emotion drummed into us was love. Nobody taught us to hate anybody and there was a severe lack of education regarding other religions so I don't know why they think that R.C. schools are the cause of the problems. It's become a cliche now that all huns pay lip service to when they can't think up any other logical argument.

It's always catholic schools with these arseholes isn't it? Complete and utter horseshit! I didn't go to a Catholic school but I'm pretty sure plenty here did, we're you taught to hate protestants? I'm pretty sure you weren't. I would say the majority of sectarianisim comes from ignorant parents teaching their children to hate anyone that's "different" to them and it spirals from there.

Kelly don't teach your children to hate cats, cats are people too, just with 4 legs, and a tail, and whiskers πŸ˜‚
:LOL: it's ok i don't have kids not unless there's a load of wandering around the world shouting Da Da were the fk are u

got 3 dugs though , they don't like cats either

The only emotion drummed into us was love. Nobody taught us to hate anybody and there was a severe lack of education regarding other religions so I don't know why they think that R.C. schools are the cause of the problems. It's become a cliche now that all huns pay lip service to when they can't think up any other logical argument.
R.C schools are an easy target for there inbred supremacy donates that these schools should be removed from society cos they are the people

:LOL: it's ok i don't have kids not unless there's a load of wandering around the world shouting Da Da were the fk are u

got 3 dugs though , they don't like cats either
ye missed a trick there kelly,ye could've taught them when they were pups,tae love their feline friends,revolutionary,jist think whit that could've done for world peace,ye might've got the Nobel peace prize!😾

ye missed a trick there kelly,ye could've taught them when they were pups,tae love their feline friends,revolutionary,jist think whit that could've done for world peace,ye might've got the Nobel peace prize!😾
Not a chance Michael
My ex was a cat breeding nut you know the type they think cats are humans and can talk and feel and do the shopping and all the shite that goes with it

So me an the dug thought fk this for a game o soldiers were off , nowt like walkin past her cats n sayin here πŸ‘†smell yer maw

Members online

Latest posts

Back