Who is the real Tgm.?

He is a regular poster on the Celtic blog. James Forrest’s blog.

Have you never read JF blog?

Well he is something else

I don’t read any blogs. Although I do read some links and individual articles that I find interesting. Have never read any responses to what JF says. I can imagine he would get abuse was just wondering if this guy was threatening violence where someone said they hoped he had bodyguards.

I don’t read any blogs. Although I do read some links and individual articles that I find interesting. Have never read any responses to what JF says. I can imagine he would get abuse was just wondering if this guy was threatening violence where someone said they hoped he had bodyguards.

He does threaten violence but not out of the drunken bullish variation. Sees himself as a hardman with the arm and the leg that could sink a battleship.

But i think he just lonely and attention seeking rather than dangerous

He does threaten violence but not out of the drunken bullish variation. Sees himself as a hardman with the arm and the leg that could sink a battleship.

But i think he just lonely and attention seeking rather than dangerous

I think it’s part of the deal, you say things people don’t agree with and some can take it too far. Certainky hope he’s just threatening in words and hasn’t intention to actually attack thevguy. Although that wouldn’t surprise me, sadly.

I think it’s part of the deal, you say things people don’t agree with and some can take it too far. Certainky hope he’s just threatening in words and hasn’t intention to actually attack thevguy. Although that wouldn’t surprise me, sadly.

He wound up quite a few genuinely dangerous men and they have threatened to help him reach his end but usually he turns into the victimised little child and threatens police action.

He even wound up gentle souls to point of becoming violent towards him thats how inflammatory he can be.

And to be honest he kills the fun of the blog for many genuine bloggers that coupled with the nasty hun slanderers going unblocked puts lot off interaction, think thats why Celtic noise is place where most Celtic minded bloggers come these days.

He is a regular on the Celtic blog.

Likes to annoy everybody who doesn't agree that he is the greatest mind that ever talked about Flat earth.

He also likes the conspiracy theories and contradicting JF

If anything i think he thinks JF is out to get him.
Thinks every JF blog has special hidden references to him.

Nobody is too sure if he just ill or Trayner troll

If i could like this post a thousand times, i would.

Total recognition.

Its aw him ???

Especially the hidden reference to him haha

No he is just a wee bit crackers.

If you haven’t read his blog your missing a treat.

JF puts an article up then posters post their comments, its not as technologically advanced as this site is but it is good.

Lots of articles whether you agree or disagree with JF you post.

However huns can’t be moderated so it gets a bit rowdy.

Some things said are vile but on the whole we laugh at them.

There is also some really good posters there too.

Try it out.

Its not everyones cup of tea per say but it can be fun.

HH ☘️

Let's be honest here, tgm is a fully fledged, medal wearing heidbanger who bores most of us to tears with his mad conspiracy theories. No one behind a keyboard is scary especially a shite-talking, ill-mannered buffoon like him who one minute claims to be atheist then quotes the bible to explain his mental flat earth shit. All he does is encourage the hun trolls, if he isn't one himself. A jackass by any other name. :sleep:

It is interesting to watch how he 'grooms' people when they show any interest in what he says. He then chats nicely to them and persuades them of the truth (his truth) as he can sound quite convincing with his 'years of in-depth research' pish. He tells people to open their minds then tells them what to think but most folk cotton on to the fact that he's "not quite right" eventually. It's just the behaviour pattern that I find fascinating not any of his subject matter.

It is interesting to watch how he 'grooms' people when they show any interest in what he says. He then chats nicely to them and persuades them of the truth (his truth) as he can sound quite convincing with his 'years of in-depth research' pish. He tells people to open their minds then tells them what to think but most folk cotton on to the fact that he's "not quite right" eventually. It's just the behaviour pattern that I find fascinating not any of his subject matter.

Open yer mind and let me sink an axe in it more like.

I felt sorry for him but everyone else wasn’t the problem he was.

He was the bully.

Ach well we skelped the zoomer in the end. ?

Mental picture of the big fat guy in the movie seven (7) Sloth, before Kevin Spacey gets to him, waiting patiently for the carers to turn up and change his Depends and Colostomy bag, he starts of in a general agreeable way, then as the nappy rash kicks in and the bag is fit to burst , the bile over load gets typed up, I may be wrong , maybe he's not fat!

Can't even imagine what it must be like to be related to the psycho and I'm sure he won't have many friends. Nobody likes a smarty arse and he's so up himself he can't help but let everybody know. He is a vile individual.

Question for you Shamrock.

If you were a ST holder for section 111 you wouldn’t say you sat near the green brigade would you?

You would say i sit in section 111 the green brigade section.

The verdict. Just said he sits near them

Members online

No members online now.

Back