Who is the real Tgm.?

I feel a wee bit sorry for TGM cos the guy clearly has issues. Easy to block people on this blog though. Click on the persons name, click ignore and ye will never hear fae that person again until ye change it.
Reading his posts is like a slow descent into madness. Once someone challenges his views its all out keyboard assault on them. I hope he can get help for the issues he so clearly has.
Hail Hail fae Peoples Republic of Dundee
He is for real mate he would turn on you i
Was Richard Gough Fred dibnahs grandpa then?
Did you know of Fred dibnah. he was into chimneys!!

I feel a wee bit sorry for TGM cos the guy clearly has issues. Easy to block people on this blog though. Click on the persons name, click ignore and ye will never hear fae that person again until ye change it.
Reading his posts is like a slow descent into madness. Once someone challenges his views its all out keyboard assault on them. I hope he can get help for the issues he so clearly has.
Hail Hail fae Peoples Republic of Dundee

Are you paulb

Aye true who are you Richey pal? Still looking for my funny friend but reckon he’s still trying to evade tgms justice ??
I will try to be your new funny friend Maria, did ye know John Robertson the ICT manager had the nickname " shite the bus". That makes me laugh oot loud everytime I write it. Is that enough to qualify as your funny friend Maria?
Hail Hail fae PRD

Back