Who is the real Tgm.?

I will try to be your new funny friend Maria, did ye know John Robertson the ICT manager had the nickname " shite the bus". That makes me laugh oot loud everytime I write it. Is that enough to qualify as your funny friend Maria?
Hail Hail fae PRD

Yer hired, the pays shite and a need entertained bhoy ????

Thank you to the new friend who gave me loads of likes, you know who you are.

Cheers. ???

Just come out of the circus never knew santa spelt satan and abba backwards is abba and evil is live and dog is god, the things you learn onthe tinternet.

Ffs he will re-arrange any word till it suits his rhetoric.

Ah mean who are these stupid stupid oxford folk making dictionary’s.

TGM is doin a grand job for himself the wee straight-jacket ☘️☘️☘️

Good to see you on the blog, and yep blogging is the sharing of opinions, news,stories, jokes etc.
Thank you
The exchange of views and the reasons why you support that view is always interesting to me. But, to decry people who believe differently and/or for personal reasons will not go into their mindthink. Is no reason to be abusive. At OLHS, in Motherwell debate were encouraged, one week you would be picked to support the motion so read up on the subject. Next week you were devils advocate and against.
Maybe school has changed since I left in 1971.
Keep the faith, keep being a human with Christian values, you will have a good life.

My old english teacher, mr kirkwood, did the same with us at St Pats. That was my favourite class.

Although not his punishments ?

Upon learning that modern studies teacher had given me lines (not snow) and that i did the first line then filled a “ under each word to complete the task, he thought he’d be a right funny cnut and gave me a 5,000 word essay on SOIL. Ffs SOIL ???

Back