Who is to blame for this ??????

He will hopefully get sacked next week. While he is self isolating he is apparently "sick" and can't be sacked. When he comes out of isolation he should face Gross Misconduct charges. Then see what happens.
Any money saved in wages should be used to fund a replacement.
We would have to write aff a fee but so be it.
He risked the health of his team mates and their wives and children.
I bet the SPL/SFA wish they had waited a few days before saying they would not take the points of Aberdeen. Like Bridie Bhoy said earlier they can't take points aff us after saying they wouldn't for Aberdeen.
If only they had waited two days they could have and would have taken points aff us

The '10' is so important......I want all our fans to enjoy it, as I enjoyed 67....It is a life changer...It stays with you forever........I cannot get it.....that we as a club are not, as yet, making the signings that will give us a better chance of achieving this .....

Just a thought ,the latest all results in Scotland to be upgraded, the consensus yesterday was that NS was to be hauled over the coals re exams ,but hey !Celtic popped up ,and what do you know ,most of the questions asked were from sports reporters ,how convenient,hh
She was hauled over the coals yesterday for the exams results. So today might have been like that again but Bolingoli’s going off to Spain for whatever reason is a gift to this biased smsm we all know that they will jump on anything that shows Celtic FC in a bad light. But he did break the quarantine rules of that there is no doubt. HH

The Huns are now calling for the game to be awarded to Killie 3-0 as apparently the rules have been broken.....the irony in this is when the Huns were caught issuing side letters in their EBT sham years.....which was definitely against the rules.....a mandatory 3-0 score line penalty against them should have been applied for every game applicable.....this has been completely forgotten about.....anyone surprised?
Nope!

What should be the best season in my lifetime is quickly turning into a full blown fucking nightmare....wish we had all listened to TV1 at the very beginning and got shot of boli bombscare after his 1st bastarding game!!!
Will make the Ten all the sweeter Lubo. The sevvies going bust (again) will be the icing on the greatest, sweetest cake ever baked, at least since 1967.
1967 must have been desperate for ra peepul. 2021 will be the same for them.

We are beginning to sound like the zombies Bhoys and Ghirls.
We are Celtic chasing 10 iar,, and hopefully the man in charge of the purse strings realises what he needs to do to get that 10 iar over the line but just in case he needs a helping hand lets all tell him what and who we think will sort this mess out and keep us on the track to acheiving 10 iar.
Forget about your Hotel Peter and concentrate on supplying the people who pay your hefty monthly wage of £280,000 with what they want for a wee change and not what you say they can get..
So here we go,my 3 choices I believe will put us back on track for 10 iar..
L/B Aaron Hickey.. Hearts value of Hickey about £2m
C/B Shane Duffy. Brightons value of Duffy £8m
C/F Ivan Toney. Peterborough value of Toney around £5m
A total of £15m gives us a great chance of 10 iar and also a better shot at going further in Europe..
So do we build an Hotel Mr Lawwell or a team good enough to complete 10 iar and challenge better teams in Europe.
The biggest bonus of all with these players every one of them can hit the ground running,none of the bullshit we keep hearing,,oh he will need to get up to speed first,,throw big Shane the bone he will know what to do with it,,I am sure Toney will know what is needed also..
Young Hickey already knows what it,s like to be a Celtic player..

HH

When you think of all the people staying in their homes for months, not seeing our grandchildren, not seeing our friends, not seeing our football team playing, why in heavens name did he think it was ok to jump on a plane and go to one of the worst affected countries in the world with covid19. Arrogance beyond belief. And just to clarify this isn’t Nicola sturgeons fault this is Bolingoli’s fault end of.
Absolutely C Rose spot on

Remember the deficit we overhauled in Fat Sally’s first run as Manager at Deadco? Every time they get high on hubris and press bullshit they collapse. No way should they ay have been given a two days off after the stroll against Hamilton.

Last edited:
This was on The Guardian website,

Bolingoli said he wanted to apologise to his manager, teammates, supporters, “and so many others for letting them down so badly”. He
added: “I am guilty of a major error of judgment. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I must now deal with the consequences.”

A strong statement from Celtic added: “[This] club unreservedly condemns and apologises for the behaviour of the player Boli Bolingoli in travelling to Spain without informing the club and in failing to observe quarantine restrictions. It is difficult to imagine a more irresponsible action in current circumstances and we find it beyond explanation. The club will take immediate action through our own disciplinary procedures.”

“Celtic are in touch with every SPFL club today, and with all relevant authorities, to apologise for the fact that one of our employees has created so much additional difficulty through his actions. All of our playing and backroom staff have been tested twice for Covid-19 since this incident and all, including the player in question, have tested negative. While this comes as a relief to all concerned, it in no way diminishes the seriousness or stupidity of the player’s actions.”

This was on The Guardian website,

Bolingoli said he wanted to apologise to his manager, teammates, supporters, “and so many others for letting them down so badly”. He
added: “I am guilty of a major error of judgment. I know what I did was wrong and I know that I must now deal with the consequences.”

A strong statement from Celtic added: “[This] club unreservedly condemns and apologises for the behaviour of the player Boli Bolingoli in travelling to Spain without informing the club and in failing to observe quarantine restrictions. It is difficult to imagine a more irresponsible action in current circumstances and we find it beyond explanation. The club will take immediate action through our own disciplinary procedures.”

“Celtic are in touch with every SPFL club today, and with all relevant authorities, to apologise for the fact that one of our employees has created so much additional difficulty through his actions. All of our playing and backroom staff have been tested twice for Covid-19 since this incident and all, including the player in question, have tested negative. While this comes as a relief to all concerned, it in no way diminishes the seriousness or stupidity of the player’s actions.”

Our board are fantastic at putting together a well written statement. 😂

Facts are, due to our boards negligence, we have started the new season with no signings to strengthen our team....again. Yes we have a goalkeeper, fantastic, that will get us a lot of goals, he came in handy on Sunday. We have brought back a guy who wasn't very good last season. We got a company broadcast interview with Polish paddy "who really bulked up" over lockdown....that was supposed to get us all excited...whoop whoop. (Mind you he does do well when lennon gives him 10 minutes a game) We are 2 games in and now chasing our nearest (makes me sick to say this) rivals. We will now be further behind them if they go on to win their next 2 matches thanks to a guy no one had ever heard of who was brought in to replace one of the best LBs we have had in a generation. This season is going to be tough. Let's not kid ourselves here. The huns were the master of their own downfall last season. Whatever happened in dubai fucked them. They kept up with us and even beat us and overtook us last season. We did nothing in January and have still did nothing to strengthen while they have strengthened. As a team they know what they are trying to stop. If they manage to stay friends through Christmas then we have a problem..and people can mock their signings but they have just signed a 20+ goal scorer and we have last years signings of "bulked up" paddy, should eddy leave or get injured, eli "run right into guys" anoussi, "no ones seen him yet" soro and our one and only signing this season, a goal keeper. So fuck off Mr board statement writer cos I really can't be arsed with you.

Facts are, due to our boards negligence, we have started the new season with no signings to strengthen our team....again. Yes we have a goalkeeper, fantastic, that will get us a lot of goals, he came in handy on Sunday. We have brought back a guy who wasn't very good last season. We got a company broadcast interview with Polish paddy "who really bulked up" over lockdown....that was supposed to get us all excited...whoop whoop. (Mind you he does do well when lennon gives him 10 minutes a game) We are 2 games in and now chasing our nearest (makes me sick to say this) rivals. We will now be further behind them if they go on to win their next 2 matches thanks to a guy no one had ever heard of who was brought in to replace one of the best LBs we have had in a generation. This season is going to be tough. Let's not kid ourselves here. The huns were the master of their own downfall last season. Whatever happened in dubai fucked them. They kept up with us and even beat us and overtook us last season. We did nothing in January and have still did nothing to strengthen while they have strengthened. As a team they know what they are trying to stop. If they manage to stay friends through Christmas then we have a problem..and people can mock their signings but they have just signed a 20+ goal scorer and we have last years signings of "bulked up" paddy, should eddy leave or get injured, eli "run right into guys" anoussi, "no ones seen him yet" soro and our one and only signing this season, a goal keeper. So fuck off Mr board statement writer cos I really can't be arsed with you.
Brilliant rant Lubo, thats worthy of a 24! 🍺 🥳

NFl is puttin all blame on Boli, black lies matter seems 2 b d only excuse.
Boli is a useless fukwit but!

NFL & d Celtic medical team hav 2 take sum blame here.
Betrayal of trust or more a management naivety failure!

Back