Who is to blame for this ??????

Heard many are saying NS is to blame for this ,but is she ,? The rules were layed down fair and square ,everyone knew them ,
how about laying the blame squarely at the feet of the people who are involved directly with the players ,?questions must be asked ,if we come out the other side unscathed,it would be a miracle,hope to good this does not affect the squad in any way ,hh

FFS why is it when we get a taste of something good...everything goes tits up....signings etc, now this...And the huns are quietly spending money we all say they don't have...buying not one but 2 strikers...Moreless still going to be there competing for his team place...We need to get a grip or the 10 will not be won....Pissed off bigstyle.. I know its just the start of the season but if they get a good lead over us...we can say goodbye to the 10....which will NEVER happen again in the future..🤬

FFS why is it when we get a taste of something good...everything goes tits up....signings etc, now this...And the huns are quietly spending money we all say they don't have...buying not one but 2 strikers...Moreless still going to be there competing for his team place...We need to get a grip or the 10 will not be won....Pissed off bigstyle.. I know its just the start of the season but if they get a good lead over us...we can say goodbye to the 10....which will NEVER happen again in the future..🤬
Yeh know how you feel buddy hh

Heard many are saying NS is to blame for this ,but is she ,? The rules were layed down fair and square ,everyone knew them ,
how about laying the blame squarely at the feet of the people who are involved directly with the players ,?questions must be asked ,if we come out the other side unscathed,it would be a miracle,hope to good this does not affect the squad in any way ,hh
Boli fucking Bolingoli is to blame for this momentus screw up. I guess Lennon has to realise too that he can't completely trust all of his supposedly adult players to follow unambiguous crystal clear rules - how dare he treat them like grown-ups.

Who is to say he is not the same guy who leaks the team sheet if he cannot keep the clubs rule re travelling who says he can be trusted to keep anything indoors, seems no-one knew he was off to Spain, its him who should be punished now the story unravels, no longer required as he cannot be trusted. FFS Spain of all places do not want us visiting unless neccessary due the Covid 19 scenario.

Bolin-f8ckin- boli should not be seen again in a Celtic shirt .

Regardless of the cost ( contract etc... ) he should be given his jotters . If he wants to fight it in a court for unfair dismissal - be my guest !
Celtic need to put down a marker here and now about this blatant disregard of the rules which affect ALL of us .
This should be a wake up call for the whole club - no one must be allowed to threaten , in any way , our quest for the ten .

HH

So the twat flew to Spain for one night and flew back the next day? Jeebus H, what the f.... I never want to see our colours on him again.
I agree this is not just an act of folly, he knew the risk in taking the flight he never thought it would get detected but it did, this is glasgow you phart and the city hears it and reports it. No longer a Celtic man betrayed his manager and his fans. We miss two games fans have paid SKY and virtual season books to stay indoors and watch the game safely, he does this, he has to go.

According to their own qualified accounts they are without club cash.

The must have an unnamed underwriter (which in itself seems surreptitious )or they are funding from clandestine methods, imo, serious breach of FFP

Transparency and accountability the two things sevco demand from everybody else, and quite rightly, but that doesn't apply to them or the death of Rangers the club.

According to their own qualified accounts they are without club cash.

The must have an unnamed underwriter (which in itself seems surreptitious )or they are funding from clandestine methods, imo, serious breach of FFP

Transparency and accountability the two things sevco demand from everybody else, and quite rightly, but that doesn't apply to them or the death of Rangers the club.
Imagine what it would feel like.....A Klub wi nae cash....stoppin oor 10... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Back