Who Next??? 🤔

Why not Rodgers, the next guy we get will also fuck off when the right gig appears, it's the new normal in football every fucker has his price.
shite at transfers
tippy tappy sideways shite football
shite in europe
fks off in the middle of a season
cost us the 10
a proven liar
unsettled our best players
oh and he's knt

The fact the arrogant fk actually thinks he'll roll up to Celtic one day is amazing

I berated plenty of Noisers when BR left saying that managers and players all eventually move on and it's not enough to get upset about, that we should become accustomed to it.

The reason I'm disappointed about Ange is I thought we were just at the beginning of a journey with him. We bought into his style and we bought into him and all he gave us was 2 seasons! Nothing said until the Season Tickets are bought eh!

See all this badge kissing and heart thumping it can gtf.

There are hundreds of supporters who want BR back and I'll bet the majority of them referred to him as a snake until today. Where did we end up the last time we went backwards? We lost the 10iar didn't we?

BR holds no affection for our club and he showed us this when he walked away. Folk say that PL was the reason for that but BR didn't have the balls to walk away until he got the offer from Leicester.

Let's see just how ambitious or not our club is with their next appointment but I won't be sucking in their bullshit.

I berated plenty of Noisers when BR left saying that managers and players all eventually move on and it's not enough to get upset about, that we should become accustomed to it.

The reason I'm disappointed about Ange is I thought we were just at the beginning of a journey with him. We bought into his style and we bought into him and all he gave us was 2 seasons! Nothing said until the Season Tickets are bought eh!

There are hundreds of supporters who want BR back and I'll bet the majority of them referred to him as a snake until today. Where did we end up the last time we went backwards? We lost the 10iar didn't we?

BR holds no affection for our club and he showed us this when he walked away. Folk say that PL was the reason for that but BR didn't have the balls to walk away until he got the offer from Leicester.

Let's see just how ambitious or not our club is with their next appointment but I won't be sucking in their bullshit.
Champions and treble winners, season finished and radio dismantled with no media around the house and few huns in area every morning bang on 8 (treble) until the new season starts this is been played

Just been reading that desmond favours the snake coming back, hope the Deadner doesn`t read this.

Some reports now that Rodgers not interested (thank 🤬). If Kennedy is going with Ange then that's another worry (him being offered the job) gone. All we need now is for West Ham to win the ECL on Wednesday and Moyes stays in London.

Graham Potter and Jesse Marsch available, Marsch has Celtic link.

He's still a snake.

Have to say really dismayed like a lot of Celtic supporters I was convinced that this big Greek/Aussie was different.
He was a builder loved a project but these last few days have proved we were just a stepping stone.
And all his you won’t believe how long I’m going to be here. He played the fans like like the cuntman he is.
I will never believe a word the next manager says. And pretty sure that a lot of fans will read into everything he says with is he working his ticket.
I’d like to thank the Man for his rebuild of the Team the way he got our Team playing the double last year and the treble this year
But hope he fails at Spurs and ends up back home in Oz
RAT

HH 🐀

Back