Who Next??? 🤔

We all have our favourites and those we don't want near the club. But it's a board decision not for us to make. Thank god for that. They are paid and paid handsomely imo too make these decisions. Whoever they bring in we will support. I will say this to the Celtic board , we will always be here when others jump ship.Dont dare fuck with us we are totally fed up with change after change. Your days will be numbered if you go for the cheap option. Sorry noisers for the bad language but I have had up to here with this board of ours.

It’s either that guy that was here before or that guy fae the Norway team that pumped us or the American one fae the Red Bull lot or mibbes that guy that was Ange’s apprentice kind of thing and takes the jobs he’s done wi. There yous heard it here first I can’t be more accurate than that without revealing my top secret sources.

Don`t care at moment, pished off with the whole fkin thing. just when things were going great.
You should be well used to that mate,,were champions league level when it comes to putting a fuckin damper on occasions!!wim Jansen day after stopping the hun ten,,offski,,,mcgarvey cup final winner next day offski,di canio,,,cadetti,hoidonk,on and on it goes,,,,

Not Alonso
It’s either that guy that was here before or that guy fae the Norway team that pumped us or the American one fae the Red Bull lot or mibbes that guy that was Ange’s apprentice kind of thing and takes the jobs he’s done wi. There yous heard it here first I can’t be more accurate than that without revealing my top secret sources.
Don't discount Dougie Imrie (heavy on the 'discount') that'll give our board a boner, a dog couldn't chew...
He's done a wonderful job down Cappielow way
I've also got a bridge for sale, if anyone's interested
FTH

Never trust a badge kisser...that's what I've learned in the last 50 years......

In Broony we trust...here's a guy who came from a non Celtic background, was not very well received by the fans if truth be told...for years...stuck to his task, knuckled down and dedicated the best years of his life to us...guys like him, Tommy burns, Callum , jamesy are thin on the ground.... Broony is the type we need to drive us on

Never trust a badge kisser...that's what I've learned in the last 50 years......

In Broony we trust...here's a guy who came from a non Celtic background, was not very well received by the fans if truth be told...for years...stuck to his task, knuckled down and dedicated the best years of his life to us...guys like him, Tommy burns, Callum , jamesy are thin on the ground.... Broony is the type we need to drive us on
Just thinking about this today funnily enough,we've had Danny,Tam,Cal,James. Unfortunately they are rarities these days,players aren't always fans

Back