Who Next??? 🤔

Never trust a badge kisser...that's what I've learned in the last 50 years......

In Broony we trust...here's a guy who came from a non Celtic background, was not very well received by the fans if truth be told...for years...stuck to his task, knuckled down and dedicated the best years of his life to us...guys like him, Tommy burns, Callum , jamesy are thin on the ground.... Broony is the type we need to drive us on
No where near ready Docco. Rather he'd cut is teeth in management for a few more years first

I think Potter would be our best option. He had Brighton playing a similar way to us and only failed at Chelscum because their over paid prima donnas wouldn’t buy into his style of play. Which is also what I think could happen to the Aussie rat with the brats at spurs

I actually agree but he is the only type on manager/explayer we can truly fall in love with
Understand that Docco. Legends at our club are always held in high regard. Management material some won't make it, others like Broony cutting his teeth in management at Fleetwood. He'll be back one day when he's ready for it. Tommy Burns God rest him IMHO should have stayed at Killie for another year. It would have benefited us even more. Fergus too hasty in bringing him in. Tommy Burns real legend never see his like again.

The words Rodgers and Celtic shouldn't be allowed in the same sentence, ever.
fuck

I was at the Bodo Glimt game at Paradise and they literally tore us apart.
Turning up to a game i thought would be a shoe in.
The way they defended, organised, compact and without 10 men.
They passed the ball out from the keeper every time, movement was superb and they knew the correct pass every time.
I remember thinking at while i liked Angeball, this was a different gravy.

I'd take the man responsible for that team any day

The Ange chapter has closed... remember now we felt when Ronnie's Celtic lost on penalties to new co.... devastating... everything was shit despite winning the league...again..!!
Fast forward to now... treble winners, loaded with talent and money, in the CL group stages, new progressive boss on the horizon, hopefully someone Europe savvy...point is, we have so much to look forward to

The words Rodgers and Celtic shouldn't be allowed in the same sentence, ever.
fuck

I was at the Bodo Glimt game at Paradise and they literally tore us apart.
Turning up to a game i thought would be a shoe in.
The way they defended, organised, compact and without 10 men.
They passed the ball out from the keeper every time, movement was superb and they knew the correct pass every time.
I remember thinking at while i liked Angeball, this was a different gravy.

I'd take the man responsible for that team any day

Get that cunt Knut

Ah well, Ange is gone. He gave us some fantastic memories and introduced is to a new (to us) exciting style of football. Who would have thought we'd win 5 trophies in the 2 seasons after the 10IAR debacle. Although I fell for the badge thumping and bullshit rhetoric I am over the disappointment now so I will thank him for those glorious times, although I don't care what he does now (as long as he doesn't try to poach CalMac or CCV - I suspect the excellent Mitoma at Brighton will be his first target, as he was when Ange joined us).

Now we move on and get fully behind the next custodian of our famous club. Hail hail! 🍀

How is Brown doing as a manager?
I will be so disappointed if he is announced as the next Celtic manager....it will be in the territory of a Lennon appointment.
I love Brown. He is a Celtic legend. Absolutely no doubt in my mind he would put every part of himself into the club...and I could see him go on to become one of our longest serving modern day managers...if and when it finally happens. But is he ready yet? We don't need someone who "gets the club".
We need a manager with experience. Someone who has what it takes to continue Anges work and move us forward in Europe.
I hope Brown comes back one day...but its to soon for him I feel. He will be the boards cheap easy option they way Lennon was.

Latest posts

Back