Who or What Has Ever Inspired You?

My Grandad & My Granny. My Grandad gave me my work ethic, why I should always be a Gentleman. He also gave me a love for football little did I know when he took me to my 1st Celtic game that a club could get under my skin, it didn't it was already in my DNA.

My Granny she gave me a love for Scottish History & for the beauty of my country. She would take me days out & wee midweek breaks away to various towns, citys & islands of our Scotland, she also gave me a love of politics, she was a Republican tae the core & I was her wee Scottish Rebel. Bith my parents worked so I spent a lot of time with my Grandparents until my younger brothers & sisters came along. There's not a day goes by that I dont think of them. Aye thats who inspired me.

My Grandad & My Granny. My Grandad gave me my work ethic, why I should always be a Gentleman. He also gave me a love for football little did I know when he took me to my 1st Celtic game that a club could get under my skin, it didn't it was already in my DNA.

My Granny she gave me a love for Scottish History & for the beauty of my country. She would take me days out & wee midweek breaks away to various towns, citys & islands of our Scotland, she also gave me a love of politics, she was a Republican tae the core & I was her wee Scottish Rebel. Bith my parents worked so I spent a lot of time with my Grandparents until my younger brothers & sisters came along. There's not a day goes by that I dont think of them. Aye thats who inspired me.
Hail Hail TT, god bless the grandparents!

Everyone i skelp screams out

Aye, just like yon big tabby that shits & pisses in my plants, poor Bartholomew got burns on his arse & his bobbie apparently a mixture of catnip, pepper & chili seeds according to the vet. It gave one hell of a Meeeooow.

I found it very difficult not tae laugh, when getting told of his plight from its owner πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aye, just like yon big tabby that shits & pisses in my plants, poor Bartholomew got burns on his arse & his bobbie apparently a mixture of catnip, pepper & chili seeds according to the vet. It gave one hell of a Meeeooow.

I found it very difficult not tae laugh, when getting told of his plight from its owner πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
that's jist, well, jist evil TT 😾 😾😾

Charlie Green inspired me you don't have to ware makeup to be a Clown just talk pish and people will believe you and hand over lots and lots of money........fucking miss Charlie........but hey we have Dave....when will it all end....the banter years EH! πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

that's jist, well, jist evil TT 😾 😾😾

Gardening is one of my hobbies, I also do it so my Wife has somewhere she can sit when she is having a bad time with her health. So when Big Barth started destroying my planters & troughs I had to do something, wish I could do something about his owners.

Ex military bands man, plays military music throughout the summer, plays the Sash on his trumbone flys the flag of St George & butcher's apron. Pair of hvn cvnts

Gardening is one of my hobbies, I also do it so my Wife has somewhere she can sit when she is having a bad time with her health. So when Big Barth started destroying my planters & troughs I had to do something, wish I could do something about his owners.

Ex military bands man, plays military music throughout the summer, plays the Sash on his trumbone flys the flag of St George & butcher's apron. Pair of hvn cvnts
Bastaart! take it the the cat's orange. TT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back