Who runs this site? Get your act together......

Bellshill bhoy

Logged on this morning to catch up on the latest chat, look at that ad, right at the top of the new post page, whoever runs this site .....get your act together, there is no excuse for running ads for sevco, I understand that ads are run by the hosting company, we don’t have a say in what gets posted, but this is unacceptable, time to change who hosts this site, what next, recruiting ads for the orange order 😡4A700A9F-D7F9-4C3F-8153-CDD83694E656.png

Logged on this morning to catch up on the latest chat, look at that ad, right at the top of the new post page, whoever runs this site .....get your act together, there is no excuse for running ads for sevco, I understand that ads are run by the hosting company, we don’t have a say in what gets posted, but this is unacceptable, time to change who hosts this site, what next, recruiting ads for the orange order 😡View attachment 9816
I agree 100% If the site posts these sevco ads they're lacking in what it takes to be an admin Come on bhoys get the ads situ sorted HH

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure adverts are linked to the cookies on your device rather than placed by the site. In the past you may have clicked on stories about sevco for a big laugh at their latest catastrophe or nonsense feelgood squirrel. For some reason the adverts I usually see are for fecking TikTok - I have as much interest in that as you do in the rangers!

Are ads not targeted. I haven't seen this ad. The ads I get change and are usually in line with something I've searched for. Like clothes or power tools or holidays. I know a few people pop onto fester fester to laugh at the scum. Maybe they are getting this ad due to that.....or I may be completely wrong....if so, sort it out admin 🤣🤣

Might be right regarding the ads being determined by cookies, was on the follow follow site last week to laugh at the storm in a teacup over the leader of their everyone anyone campaign calling them out as a racist club at the Black Lives Matter protest at Glasgow green, two separate threads with over 20 pages, wanting him sacked, lynched, etc........cookies cleared now, thanks for the info👍

Might be right regarding the ads being determined by cookies, was on the follow follow site last week to laugh at the storm in a teacup over the leader of their everyone anyone campaign calling them out as a racist club at the Black Lives Matter protest at Glasgow green, two separate threads with over 20 pages, wanting him sacked, lynched, etc........cookies cleared now, thanks for the info👍
Mate you have been infected with Sevcoitis, never venture into unknown places of danger and shite without protection on and wash your hands.

.....anyway, I sincerely hope they get their null and void wishes come true......but not necessarily the way they would like. 😜

'cos when the deferred wages to ALL their players must be paid ALL at the same time,....... and can't be, ...then there may be a lot of contracts cancelled ........and broken by the skinto sevco ...... thus making them null and void.

...Morelos, Kent, Defo, Tavern, Davis, McGreetin, etc...

I hope.... oh ma sides...😁😛😹

:ROFLMAO:

.....anyway, I sincerely hope they get their null and void wishes come true......but not necessarily the way they would like. 😜

'cos when the deferred wages to ALL their players must be paid ALL at the same time,....... and can't be, ...then there may be a lot of contracts cancelled ........and broken by the skinto sevco ...... thus making them null and void.

...Morelos, Kent, Defo, Tavern, Davis, McGreetin, etc...

I hope.... oh ma sides...😁😛😹

:ROFLMAO:
Lots of players walking away again for nothing like the old club. 😂
oh that's right, rangers* dont do walking away! 🤥🤥

Logged on this morning to catch up on the latest chat, look at that ad, right at the top of the new post page, whoever runs this site .....get your act together, there is no excuse for running ads for sevco, I understand that ads are run by the hosting company, we don’t have a say in what gets posted, but this is unacceptable, time to change who hosts this site, what next, recruiting ads for the orange order 😡View attachment 9816

The ads are targeted to your own particular interests and browsing habits, the targeting of such ads by whoever is placing them could also be better so that they reach their target audience, which other than obsessed lurkers, isn't to be found here. The fact that we are eating into their budget is good. Every little helps. But if you want my resignation you can have it.

The ads are targeted to your own particular interests and browsing habits, the targeting of such ads by whoever is placing them could also be better so that they reach their target audience, which other than obsessed lurkers, isn't to be found here. The fact that we are eating into their budget is good. Every little helps. But if you want my resignation you can have it.
Down wi that sort of talk

Members online

Latest posts

Back